1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The New Kid in the Block

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ashok Ramanna, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I certainly aggree with the ride quality...after driving city for 5yrs I always loved the smooth cool stuff of city...so wen i started the hunt for a diesel hatchback i dint drive my car for a month just to ensure that I dont compare the ride quality with that of petrol but when I drove 90HP I knew I would not miss the ride quality of city for a longtime its just till I get my punto home:)
  2. Guys..

I wanted to know what are the addition stuff I need to negotiate..

i dont want the mud flaps, the scent, the idol they are giving...is teflon coating really worth...dey have promised me free reverse sensors which again i'm not a great fan of it...i hate the noise of...so what can be negotiated...i'm getting corporate discount and on additional 5000 dey are offering me free insurance, rsa, an few other junk..

so it would be great if you guys could let me know as what I could get apart from these..
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFi..Waiting for the car and the pics :)
    Cheers,
    jishnu
  4. Sure Jishnu:) I'm waiting more eager den ever...
  5. Hi Guys...

Wanted to share the latest update wrt the home coming of the white horse which was earlier scheduled for august 26th is now been prepond to 11th Aug that is on thursday:dancing...so very soon I'll b sharing the pictures and plan to run it in the stock condition till the 1st service is done....the angel eyes is on its way:car and I hope I can finish the run-in by then.

cheers,
    Ashok
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011