1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The New Kid in the Block

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ashok Ramanna, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I came across this forum today as I was looking for few modifications for my 90HP punto and was very much impressed by the knowledge the forum provides and immediately thought of registering myself.

I've booked 90HP punto for myself which I plan to take delivery on my bday 26th Aug...I know I know its way too early and ample time I've but just could not resist my eager to do the necessary modifications...::D

Thanks to link below I just got what i was looking for...
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?730-Punto-Modifications/page11

I've never been a fan of fiat till date, I currently drive the good hold honda city type2..but my daily travel comes close to 100kms I decided to change to diesel and after lot of research zero'd on Punto 90HP...:p

No offense for all the punto lovers but there are few things I dint like abt punto but engine is wat made me to go for it..so was looking for few make overs and after seeing anand's car's picture now em relaxed to say that I love even the looks after modifications...:up

So my thanks to Anand for posting those photos and making me comfortable...

Also wanted a second opinion on the color..here in bangalore i believe black color for punto is not available, so i've decided on tuscan wine and again no offense i personally dint like that color after seeing few cars on the road, so I'm little confused as of now whether to go with nova white or stick with tuscan wine..so guys kindly help me on this..

looking forward to share my experiences with all you guys out here.

cheers,
    Ashok
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ashok welcome to Team FIAT INDIA and congratulation for new Punto 90HP. I also booked 90HP Punto yesterday. I opted Bossa Nova White color.

Ashok for your information 90HP Punto does not come in Black Color. It has limited option, you have only 5 color options for Punto 90HP. You wont get Black and Silver color in 90HP Punto.

If you are looking for TW color then it is very difficult to maintain. My suggestion would be for BN White.

BTW one question to you. Why there two threads started by you for the same topic.:cool:
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Ashok.

And don't worry about "no offense" that you repeatedly mentioned. We all do constructive criticism of Fiat cars. The key is as long as it remains constructive criticism, its helpful to members & owners.

Regarding color, it's a personal choice & is quite subjective. Personally I like Exotica Red Punto though all colors suit Punto's curve-lines. There is a poll also in the forum & I guess, Bossa Nova White is leading in the poll !
  4. Hey Kedar:)

Thanks Buddy...S even I feel the same when it comes to maintainance..but my worry is how it looks....I'm not trying to impress others but i should love it everytime I see it...so was wondering is TW real worth..BNW any day looks good and can always be loaded with the carbon stuff making it look awesome..

cheers...
  5. Thanks Amit:)

you guys are making me real comfortable.
  6. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Hi Ashok,

Welcome and congrats on your 90 hp. I also own 90 hp BN white. Kedar has rightly mentioned about the maintenance part for the Tuscan wine color. Apart from the engine the ride quality and the comfort is unmatched by other hatchbacks, i love driving it daily...

Arvind
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  8. Thanks Arvind:)
  9. Super kedar...
  10. I would love to see the vector file...did check the link and red looks super hot