1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The most horrible MOD job on punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 8, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Oh my God, Oh my god, they have spoilt the whole Apperance of Grande Punto. Horrible job. I hope not somebody who wants to buy a new GP sees this car.
  2. i wanted to post this in some forum.but dint want to just to save a punto from being made fun by people.really.i wanna beat Rajiv srihari for doing this to a punto and i saw this car in person in coimby last week.felt very bad and ontop the cost for this bad kit is 35k.the car is owned by a accesories shop in coimby.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    not worth the price at alll...
  4. CipHer

CipHer

Pune
    OMG... I got a pink eye by looking at it
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yeah but.. What price?

I wouldn't touch that thing if the guy selling me doesn't give ME money to undo the mod and a tidy sum to compensate for the trouble. :hit
  6. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Looks like work of a mentally retarded person.
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Hey di any one notice the GC of this punto....?

I think its because of alloys.....whats the size?
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

The reflective floor is giving you the illusion.. along with the weird rear bumper.
    As for the GC, Punto's GC is equivalent to that of a Indigo/Indica.

Anything higher than that will affect the high speed stability of the punto & Linea, so no point in wishing for a better GC... or someone else messing up to a higher GC.
  9. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    One word - Pathetic :mad: :A
  10. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Am I the only person who somehow liked the front grill of this car? :confused1