1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Maruti Way

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Sep 8, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    When a company make profit no one want to stop it. Otherwise why this kind of violation of human rights are happening in India.
    My biggest question is even with squeezing maximum how their cars are as costly as other cars.

We only need to go back to our home. Just look at how the maids are working to earn livelihood even without a break. Many houses are like a mini Maruti plant.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Buddy, if you ever come to Chandigarh, I will show you a similar example from my field, i.e. how relatively few doctors are used to treat a large number of patients in the emergency of a tertiary care center. It's the same situation in many other hospitals as well just similar to this Maruti plant.

In our hospital too, if there are 4 doctors in the emergency, there are 80-100 patients easily most of the time or even more (except for a few hours in the afternoon as per my observation). If a doctor spends 2 mins at every patient, a patient is attended for 2 minutes after every 40-50 minutes at this rate, if all patients are given equal priority. And thus there are people who say that doctor did not see their patient properly.

There are many areas where the Government needs to look into seriously. We need to clearly define how much cars should a worker assemble per day and either there should be a limit of the number of cars manufactured per day depending upon the number of workers or the number of workers employed should be increased to meet the number of cars to be manufactured per day.