1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

the maintainence kit arrives............

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 2, 2011.

1. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Thanks Roy J Sir,

Is it same as yours? and is it durable enough? I mean one usually doesn't get good stuff at cheap prices and ebay can be scary at times in terms of quality products.
  2. I could adjust all the doors of my car myself, i went to TASS many times but they seems to do wrong adjustment and would result in rattling,Initially when i tried to open the door penal screw,I broke two cheap quality screwdriver handles!!
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Mine looks exactly the same, but in blue colour. Quality is ok. I faced a problem the first time when I accidentally stretched it to the maximum and it wouldn't come down. Contacted the seller and he gave me instructions to get it back to normal shape and also offered to take back the piece if I am not satisfied. However once I got it back to normal, it was working fine and hence I decided to keep it (just don't stretch it to the limit). The seller was myglowfast. Yes at times you get really bad products from ebay, but not always. I have bought some 40-50 items on ebay and only 2 or 3 items failed to live up to my expectations.
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Roy... Me too in foray to get this one.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    hows the compressor. Did u used it.Does it shows correct pressure and how much time t fill the air.Am also planning to buy.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

actually its not that accurate but when there is less air in the tyre and u want to go to a fuel station to top up the air, it does help in pumping in some air into it.
  7. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Can you please take a pic of air compressor by keeping it next to tyre?
    I saw one today which is 12V and max power is 300PSI but its too small.
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

yupp sure will in 2 days time
  9. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Got the pic? And will you recommend it to me? I am in two minds whether to buy it or not....
  10. Is it really useful? I found similar kit on naaptol. What is better, hydraulic trolly jack or bottle will work? Is puncture kit and air compressor useful?