1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

the maintainence kit arrives............

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by jayakrishnakola, Jun 2, 2011.

1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    just 2199 + delivery charges of 150 rs from times of india paper( india times shopping)

IMG_0224[1].jpg

IMG_0225[1].jpg

IMG_0226[1].jpg

IMG_0227[1].jpg

IMG_0228[1].jpg
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    oops i forgot adding the hydraulic jack..

will do it later, am in a hurry in going to ooty...

bye
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks impressive, so many tools, can you post the link of indiatimes.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The 41 piece tool kit is not that great. I bought it a few years back. It's only for very small screws and bolts that do not require much pressure. The "3-way reversible..." gets damaged easily. These bits will be effective on a better/strong adapter/screw driver.
    I wanted to buy the hydraulic jack. Though it says it can lift 2 tonnes, I wasnt too sure.
  5. I second that, I brought a FORCE tool kit it costed me Rs1500 but works great.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What do you use these tool kits for?. Other than checking the levels of all the fluids and air pressure, I have not done anything in any of my cars so far.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I got a two tonne hydraulic jack from ebay a couple of months back. It cost me 899/- and courier charges came to another 100 or so. Now my 11 year old daughter can lift the car. :p
  8. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
  9. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

actually i saw the ad in the paper. i tore the ad and gave it to my sister along with the money,
    i just told her i want this next time im in bangalore, and it was waiting for me to collect
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum