1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The lower half of my front bumper grill - Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Mriganka Dutta, May 8, 2012.

1. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Guys, The lower part of front grill has been lost in my 2012 MJD Punto, I don't know at where it was fell down. I asked Ramkay Fiat, Chennai for replacement, they quoted around Rs. 1190 for Silver color front lower grill, I read in this thread people bought few years around Rs. 250. Is the price is correct? guys please let me know the exact price in other cites. Thanks

Raja
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    That cost is for black grill not silver.
  3. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks vivek!
    vivekrj.dieselhead likes this.
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    They have increased the price of the grill....
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats the price quoted on 99 rpm website, so should be correct with the FASS quote. The part cost would be same across all FASS but the labour cost might vary. Overall cost for replacement should not be of a huge difference.
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    if you have a good rapport they may waive off labour charges...
  7. manish.chopra

manish.chopra Timido

Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello team,
    According to The last post I can see the price for silver lower grill is INR1190 ... Is that the rite cost for a single grill or is it a set of both upper n lower grill in silver ?

And what would be the current cost of black Grill ? I actually need the lower one only. Do I have any option to purchase any from anywhere in Delhi ?

Kindly suggest ..
  8. manish.chopra

manish.chopra Timido

Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No Reply yet ... ????
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its the cost of single lower grille... black one is much cheaper than the silver one, dont remember the exact cost of black.
  10. manish.chopra

manish.chopra Timido

Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for replying atleast Varun.. Otherwise I was abt to delete my id from this TEAMBHP ... Admin is also not active here to reply on the post !!
    ?????????????????????????????