1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The lower half of my front bumper grill - Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Mriganka Dutta, May 8, 2012.

1. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In my case I didn't dare to stop and look back, as it is mid-night and if dog hurt it may bite us, but I strongly believe that dog has not survived.
  2. ranju

ranju Timido

Kolkata

Hi, Mriganka,
    i just lost the front lower bumper grill yesterday. i am also from kolkata and badly need your help.how you got the new grill? please share.....
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I saw the small dog flying and crying.......didnt stop to see what happened.......
  4. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In my case also the lower grill of the front bumper has lost when I hit the dog. During second service I asked the TASS (Concord, Sanath Nagar, Hyderbad) to fit the lower grill of front bumper and they fitted a new one.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Humble request - Please do not get into details of the dogs reaction or your reaction - or the lack of it - for the sake of us dog lovers. Suffice to just say I hit a dog and broke the grille and then go on to describe how to got the grille fixed. It is a bit unsettling to read statements like "I saw the little dog flying and crying....."

We all understand that it was an accident and you never intended to hit the dog and would have made all reasonable attempts to avoid the collision. Please spare us the gory details.

Please.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Rajan, Thank you. I was to post the same.

Dogs getting attracted to Puntos is not because of the Italian lineage, This will be observed with MJD and T-jet only not 1.2/1.4. The secret for this attraction is the Turbo whistle.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Just got a replacement after a vandal flicked the old one.
    Price Rs 300.
    The mech had to punch it into place.
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    what about the cost of front upper grill, i wanna change it to the black stock one. I have the silver grills as mine is 90 hp.

- - - Merged Post - - -

what about the cost of front upper grill, i wanna change it to the black stock one. I have the silver grills as mine is 90 hp.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its around 600 bucks...,
    Better exchange with any active owners who want to switch to silver or get a matt black spray can for 200Rs, you can easily paint 2 coats to both lower n upper ones with that !!
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    actually i wanna keep both of them with me, as i would be doing some visual experiments on the new one. So it is going to be 1 grand approx.