1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The lower half of my front bumper grill - Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Mriganka Dutta, May 8, 2012.

1. Hello friends.. Yesterday while putting my car n garage i saw that the lower half of the front grill (the one below the front number plate) is not there.. I think it has fallen down somewhere while driving.. I am from Kolkata.. Could anyone please help me where I can get a new one ?? Please help..
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It will cost around Rs.250/- plus taxes. I got mine from cocorde, hyderabad. so, you can get it from your service center
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My cars lower grill is also broken......actually a dog came in frnt and hit my car ......lower side of bumper is also broken.........any idea what to do??????? it is noticeable only when carefully seen..
  4. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For the same reason, I lost my lower grill bumper also torn by two inches. Just put a new grill, service center guys will fit it with some araldate/feviquick. cost already mentioned.
  5. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    My lower bumper grill was also lost. It costed me somewhere around 260 and 620 for fitting at TASS. They ripped me on the labour part. :(
  6. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    620 for Labour:eek: , Robbery ,
    Mriganka Dutta, If u can live with it than fix it on service or be ready for Robbery
    OFF TOPIC :Once i Bought Santro Air filter , SC said they don't retail and they will fit , Air Filter 230Rs , Labour 450rs . In those times Santro changed its AIR filter that was not available outside.
  7. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OFF TOPIC:- It seems many incidents of dogs coming on the way of punto's. When, a dog hit my punto, I felt very bad, but seeing this thread, it seems that it is happening every where.

Side Note:- Actually, the dog was on the road divider and it was seeing to cross the road,me observed it and it was standstill and my vehicle is around 250 mtrs. from the point where it stood, as it is not moving I headed..... at around 5 mtrs. it jumped, stood on the brake pedal and saw the rear view mirror while seeing heard a bang and saw a lorry is approaching faster, released the brake and proceeded. At the time of incident vehicle is around 80 kmph just paid the toll tax and started and with in seconds of engaging the 5th gear this happened. I was on the right lane, so, not possible to cut right as it jumped from the right side with the fear it will hit if i cut left and risk of hitting other vehicles the only thing I could do is to brake which I did but the hit happened. Same thing happened to relative's friend's swift damages were lost a/c condenser coil and radiator lost bill came around Rs.10,000/-.

It shows the bumper quality of the punto over swift. Even the fiat's plastic is stronger than the suzuki's plastic.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yeh you are right mvb4u...my car was also at 80KMPH and its just 1.5 months old....i was in middle lane coming from T3 delhi......and sadly the dog came in front of my car.:-( was very sad to see the bumper....the bumper is torn (about 2-3 inches) at lower part below lower grill...and the grill is totally damaged........
  9. jramans

jramans

chennai
    Yes you are right , the same thing happen to me yesterday. But I was in 120KMPH and the dog suddenly appeared from the divider. Its damaged the grill and radiator and my car in service station still to get the estimate.
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3

Friend's, What happened to Dog then in such velocity :eek:.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012