1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Love Affair: Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by johy, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Yamboy

Yamboy Novizio

Congratulations johy and thanks for the very detailed review. I'm sure that you will enjoy every moment of driving the JET. :)

As you said, using trip botton is a pain while music is playing. MID should have programmed to show trip information as soon as we press the button instead of waiting for 5-6 seconds if a new track starts playing. This is the same case when a warning message is being shown and if we try to access the MENU Settings.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Congratulations Jony..ur review on T-Jet is Fantastic:up..
    1 person likes this.
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Congrats Johy on the new car. And this is amongst the best reviews that I have seen!

True statement. In my case though, the confidence of my better half is the first to give way :p
    1 person likes this.
  4. johy

johy Amatore

Guys, if anybody is interested there is a T-Jet Plus 2011 model with the Tata dealer in Siliguri. Believe it or not. For a mouth-watering price. :D

Color: Fox Trot Azure. Done no more than 1000 kms.

Isn't she lovely?

Fiat_Linea_75_1920x1200 (Large).jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Bro do PM me the detailsalong with the price. One of my friends need one.
  6. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Your friends "needs" a TJet ? :p
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Johy, Can you please check the condition and Price, then I will check for My hometown registration ( if for 4-4.5L). Punto and Linea will be bhai bhai then.
  8. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Dear Johy, First of all CONGRATULATIONS for your possessing the best in class and moreover the Petrol-Turbo I think the very first and the best at
    this price slab.
    Can you please make me clear that which car you got the TD-car or the new unused 2011 model ?
    Also, let me know the photograph you have published here(shown above) the same car is available with the dealer, because I doubt it is the
    one shown in ads. It has different alloys as those of European Tjets. Am I right? otherwise correct me please.
    Please take my words in right spirit.
    Enjoy Life and the Jet.
    SHAH,S A
  9. johy

johy Amatore

Sure, I will try to take a look today. Maybe take some pictures as well, if at all possible.

Hi mate, the picture I put up is just from the web; it is not of T-Jet, but a diesel I think and maybe even wheelbase is longer, but T-Jet looks quite close to it.

I myself purchased a brand new (albeit 2011 model) which had run 27 H km during delivery.

However, before I made the purchase, I test drove this car which is now on sale. It is also 2011 model. Fox Trot Azure. And the Tata showroom people have told me it has run 1000 kms, but I have to cross-check it. Anyone can please PM me for contact details.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013