1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The "long" wait begins!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nobrakes, Jun 25, 2011.

1. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Hey diesemania, thanks for the tip....will do that.

Cheers.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    No Brakes welcome to Team FIAT INDIA & Congratulations for new possesion.

1.2 Emotion is very smooth engine & you will get confused on signals that car ignition is on or off. This happened with me :lol

Dont ever understimate this 1.2 Petrol mill. It has lots of power, enjoy your beauty
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    +1 yeah right said by kedarbendre, just pump on the accelerator and you will see that the monster is ready to attack, and it bites the potholes as if nothing was there, and cuts the sharp curves as if cutting butter with a hot knife..........
  4. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Thanks for the wecome kedarbendre, i have a Hyundai Accent and took both the Punto and Accent on the same stretch of bad road near the tata showroom. The Punto did not flinch one bit, whereas in my very very well maintained Accent the ride was bone jarring :eek:! I only hope i wont miss the 1.5 mill of the Accent.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  5. If its free then its ok cos as Gurjinder mentioned this is just hoodwinking of customers by dealers and to make an extra 3K
  6. in fact it also feels pretty light to drive and handle
  7. teflon was just the name of a wax compound brought in by Du-pont.Its is not anything different than a regular coat of wax.