1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Linea FIRE with the Fastest 100000km on TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by FastLove, Aug 30, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: My Chica Italiano @30000 km

do update us on the CSC aluminium replacement. a thought of dead clutch pedal gives me nightmares.
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: My Chica Italiano @30000 km

@amit - Thanks for that tip. Will do that.

The plastic covering part under the steering wheel that hides the OBD/ electricals , is held together by 4 clips. I am managing with 1. It doesn't cause any visible problem or rattle. But, like i said, I have put every little thing i could think of and jotted them on a notepad on my phone and just shared the same notepad here as it is.

@karan - sure mate. Will update on the csc. It definitely is the one reliability issue that is haunting many. Hope this replacement is reliable.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

For me its hanging up there with 2 pins and 3rd pin is some kind of juggad. I dont see a place where 4th pin can be used? It has 5 legs, 2 at bottom (doesnt have pins), 2 at top (has pins) and 1 in left around equator line of the panel.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

is the magazine issue out? very much eager to see the reports. people cribble about linea 1.4 being underpowered, your cars review will change the perception all together.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

I am supposed to get a copy of March issue. Not got it yet. I was told it should be out in the first week.

Honestly, didn't have time to search on the stands. Although,i did try to check on 1 st March at couple of book stalls. Dreamcarz is not popular on these stands i guess.

And regarding changing peoples perception about the "underpowered" tag of Linea, i shatter that myth everyday on the roads :D

In fact, I m sure many "big boys" go back home and tell their papa that, "papa you were wrong, this Linea baby is anything but underpowered".... and this is not even the jet :D .....i checked papa...i was behind her all the time...:D and could see the rear for a fraction of a second...it was not tjet" :D

I m not just saying this... This i tell you is true ;)

edit - papa here refers to certain mr. Sirish from certain tv show and few other papas and mommas from similar shows.... Funny yeah! :p

6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Quite a coincidence !!
    On Saturday, when I went to TASC, one of the item I asked is to set these pins to align that Fuse box cover. What we found was that one out of the 3 pins (there are total 3 pins) is missing. Top left side pin is missing & hence its slightly loose from that area. Technician tried to set the other 2 pins but couldn't help much. Unfortunately, it didn't have these pins in stock ::OO
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

What do they have in stock btw?? it's always the same answer "sir stock nahi hai mangana padega" disgusting TASS :punch
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Dreamcarz has not hit the stands this month yet. But expected soon.... coming from the horses mouth.

request to tfians to check out on stands next week , especially tfians in north india.

i may get a copy soon courierd. Eagerly waiting.

Once i get a copy, i will surely post it here.

9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

@fastlove

lets see wat bunny has to say bout Linea this time.. *fingers crossed*
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

What makes you think he is unkind to the Linea?
    I read his 2009 review of Linea and think he loved it http://www.gaadi.com/expert-reviews-234 ... Fiat_Linea