1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Linea FIRE with the Fastest 100000km on TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by FastLove, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats @FastLove . Keep munching more miles and I am sure the emotional bond is now hard to break, its hard to find a reason to go for another car now :D
    FastLove likes this.
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats on milestone Fastlove! Just wondering: Why does it feel like yesterday!
    FastLove likes this.
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thank u all :)

Kapil - I do feel exactly the same ...when I look back at my car (which I still do everyday i park her)...its like having brought her home yesterday. That's how she is even today :)
    dhinas and kaps like this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Fantastic achievement mate. Wishing you many more happy mile crunching.

The car needs some special pampering, do give her the treat she deserves.
    FastLove likes this.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Post 1lac km , the first "mod" i am planning to undertake is the GC Upgrade.

There is noise from my Front suspension and i have to change the whole assembly as shock absorbers have outlived their life.

So , am planning to go for the GC Upgrade to have a whole new assembly.

Have spoken to Balaji , Turbhe and got a Budgetary Quote of approx 22k .

Need your suggestions and inputs.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Might make sense to include lower arm, tie rod end, ball joint etc. along with GC kit, maybe could cost similar or more. What components have they quoted you for btw? Also, PM/Conversation with members @ghodlur @Aniket or Karan @fernandeskaran, they could suggest or help better with regards Balaji Thane/Turbhe.
    FastLove likes this.
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    I have visited Balaji before.

They have mentioned that they will check the whole assembly and recommend what needs o be replaced.

Also, if i decide not to upgrade the GC , i will stick to replacing the front assembly.

Anyone having done the same , please share the approx cost incurred.
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @FastLove. Do give a deep thought before you for the GC upgrade. I would take it with a bucket of salt. Get in touch with @ramjn before you commit.

Abdul
    FastLove and ramjn like this.
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    I had a similar suggestion from Italia_Linea , Tony and others form TFI as well.

I will be dropping the idea . Let me visit Balaji tomorrow and take a call after inspection.

Thanks.