1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Linea FIRE with the Fastest 100000km on TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by FastLove, Aug 30, 2010.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: My Chica Italiano @30000 km

Thank you kapil.

Every new km brings new ways to smile with the beauty ... :)

Iam also updating my other thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-driv ... -a-21.html

Do all keep the buzz there too ;)
    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: My Chica Italiano @30000 km

FastLove,

Congrats - it's a very good report in Dreamcarz. Your Linea looks smashing & roaring also ::D 0-100 in 13.6 Seconds only :clap

Done.
    Your 4th Service bill is quite reasonable. 45,000 kms is a major service & Rs. 6K bill further proves the low cost of ownership of Linea.

Though prices of various filters - Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter seem to have increased considerably.

FastLove gets his car serviced at Fortune cars, Nerul branch. I get my car serviced at Fortune cars, Sakinaka branch.

Suprisingly, Fortune, Nerul gives loose oil whereas I always ask about it & Fortune, Sakinaka refused for loose oil saying that they only have 4 ltr can & can't give loose oil. This happened both the times I got engine oil changed.
    Forget different city like Rajkot you mentioned. This is single city, single dealer, only 2 different branches & still. ::OO
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Thanks amit :)

Correction - The 0 to 100 is 13.23sec ;)

Yes. The prices have gone up for consumables and accessories compared to last service. But, overall very economical to service the Linea.

4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Re: My Chica Italiano @30000 km

Regarding Anti Rust - Are you getting it done for the first time or you had already done it. I'm getting the anti rust coating today from the 3M guy, he is charging 2.5k with 5 years warranty. Let me know if you wanna join? He will be coming to Kharghar.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

I bought the service with the car 2 years back. This is probably the 5th application.

What do you mean they coming to Kharghar? Its a fortune Guy coming to your place?
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    My linea baby turns 2 tomorrow :)

After 2 years and 46000+ on the odo, she deserves a treat. She will get it. Another thing she gets on the birthday is a new name.....tomorrow :)

7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    So what are you doing for its bday
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    My "rosso razzo" the red rocket celebrates her birthday today :)

Not gifted Her anything yet... At home today.. Will plan something

9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @FastLove: Why not name her Monica Bellucci? Wish your red beauty ages as well as the other hot Italian babe! Rosso Razzo isn't bad either!!
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Haha... The problem is people touch my car...I can't have strangers touching monica bellucci ;)
    Its RR for her :)