1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Linea FIRE with the Fastest 100000km on TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by FastLove, Aug 30, 2010.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: My Chica Italiano @30000 km

Its an Indian Magazine based in north. Available anywhere in india. For you the best place to get a copy is Galaxy ::V :boxer

Mods- Kindly change my Thread title to ..@44000km

(Coming SOON 45000km and REport NExt Week) :car :dance
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Car is presently at service centre.

The AC upgrade in progress right now!

Report on 45000km service after I receive my car today evening.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Excellent 10 on 10 service @44000 km service

My baby is back after the 4 th service. The first petrol Linea on TFI to do so?

Got every single point addressed to satisfaction as mentioned in my list which I had jotted on a large piece of paper.

Here is the bill :

I am very happy with the overall service today and the bill :-D
    I think only a Fiat car can have a bill of such a nominal amount for a major service and my car is as good as new @44250km.

More detailEd report coming up...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

good you get loose engine oil. in rajkot they do not have loose oil for petrol as no one buy petrol here. i had to buy the 4ltr can for top up. so you finally got the stell CSC in your car. hows the clutch now?? feel any changes?? god knows when that CSC will reach in rajkot.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Congrates Fastlove for 44,000kms.
    You babe is still going strong. :up
    Detailed scanned bill will help many others for the cost.
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

The following work were done as per my list :

[V] CSC aluminium replacement
    [V] Wiper fluid tank broken
    [V] Reverse gear not engaging easily and overall great shifting hard
    [ ] Dinitrol anti rust treatment
    [V] Oil change
    [V] AC UPGRADE
    [V] Clutch bleeding (slight noise)
    [V] Coolant top up
    [V] RHS Head light focus alignment
    [V] Wiper spray nozzle alignment
    [ ] replace wiper blades
    [V] Check boot light
    [V] Driver side vanity mirror coming off
    Passenger side visor broken
    [ ] Obd cover clips

Only task pending was anti rust treatment which I have a 5 year warranty for. Since I got my car late evening, this was pending. Will get it done when I visit next.

Also, the fusebox clips could not be done. But, this again is gonna be closed soon.

Wiper blades replacement postponed to June as wisely suggested by @vahanpujari.

Now for the work done part :
    1. AC upgrade - drove only 6km from service centre to home at 8pm, so nothing yet to comment on the cooling. The noise thing , I think is blown out of proportion. Inside,I felt it is so quiet, in fact overall my car is more silent now. Ofcourse with new air filter and all. But the ac fan noise is not increased as much as was reported by some. I did try to observe after I stepped out of the car and there is a slight noise which is not worth being worried about.

2. Clutch slave cylinder (steel) - got the new one in warranty.

3. All fluids replaced. Major cost being engine oil and Coolant which was replaced for the first time in 23 months. This was recommended in manual.

4. I was suggested a brake overall check (front pads and rear drum linings etc. with a cost of Rs. 650/- which I refused as my brake pads are replaced recently and the manual states the inspection of rear brakes and lining only at 60000km. This I showed to them on the manual and they resigned to the fact that i know these things ;)

I got some discounts on account of a gold membership coupon I had got for being part of a rally in navi mumbai for fortune cars almost a year ago. Never realised I had this booklet in my car. Used them today. The surprise was that they said though its only for tata customers, we are doing it specially for you. I did not argue and took whatever discount I got.

Iam very happy and satisfied as all went as per plan today and I take fresh guard with my Linea for many more miles to go..... :D

7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Thanks @karan. Thanks @nk4.

Is the bill not clear ? I just clicked a picture on my phone and doing all posting from my phone.

8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

As for being loyal to me through good and bad times and roads in the last 23 months, I gifted my baby some new stuff today. For the birthday next month I have promised her a bigger treat ;)

Boot Mat

Front driver side Mat (with new tjet logo)

9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

The new ac assembly :

A new bother for the AIR intake pipe to make way .. This pipe did not exist before. Now, my AIR kit will have to maneuver this new hurdle. But, looks not a problem. Will fit AIR today.

@ Peter -will need your help if there is a major bother...

10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

You are quickly approaching the half lac mark fastlove. Congrats on 44k. I am sure many more happy miles are in store with Linea for you. Happy Driving.