1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Legend Killer !! Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by amargawade90, Sep 21, 2012.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Ohh May God , I Got Email from Fiat that they said that dealer giving following reason : Vehicle is not in Shop....
    Can Anyone tell me , Whats relation of Armrest parts and Vehicle at Shop ??
    @Rishkesh , Please Help Me Bro !!
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Today , a small(Quick) TFI meets happened at Nerul , Navi Mumbai:dancing in between "Rishkesh" and "Me".
    We talk almost more than 20min.... exchanged Idea's and He Gives Number of Person which can Help Me for Buying Armrest Parts!!:wow
    and His Punto 1.2 Looks Good with Italian Stickers :p
    Nice To Meet You Sir/Mate !!!
    Next Time if we meets then I surely Takes Photos of Our Both Punto's !!
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Woooo......20 km\hr speed at 5th Gear still Running smoothly at that speed!! AweSome Mann !!:eek:
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

New engine + lugging = Not good
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I Just Done One Time....want to see Lowest Speed of Higher gear ( where Our Previous ZEN did 40 km\hr (lowest) at 5th gear )
  6. sungoa2010

Forget about FE and remember about Engine in city traffic. This is the formula that I follow after getting punto. Always engage in correct gear otherwise one has to call it Grandpa when it is still in youth.:)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congratulations on your punto buy,
    Welcome to tfi :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

:cool:I always Drive in correct gear....This time just wanna check lowest speed of 5th gear that's why i did not chanegd gear !!

Ohhh Thanks Mate ( For Quick Wishes ::OO ) !!
    1 person likes this.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Amar, you forgot your promise ;), hope your exam went well and over. You told us to provide good pics of your car. We are waiting to see pics :) .
  10. Buying any FIAT is always going against the world in India.Its quite a BOLD decision.
    But people who buy never go away from it..Even if FIATs shutting shop the next day.
    2 people like this.