1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Legend Killer !! Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by amargawade90, Sep 21, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar is back with face to face 1.4 fire.....

What a come back dude...!!!

Enjoy your ride & best of luck for your exams...:)
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks Mate!!

Thanks For wishes !!
    More Pic will coming soon , as soon as my exam gets Over :drinks
  3. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Great pics. Congrats and enjoy your beauty !
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks Mate :D
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Forgot To share one Thought..
    When I Goes to 3M Car care , that time one Black Vento was there...I'm Observing this car and I Found out that Both car (Punto and Vento ) Having same Size tyre and Same Company ( apollo acelere R15 )Too:devil
    then i said in mind (as owner stand near by me;) )that what use of buying this 11L car , when 7.5L car having same tyre ::V (Where Punto had 195/60 R15 tyres and Venta had 185/60 R15 Tyres )
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  6. Congrats on your Punto Amar.How is your Beauty right now after 3M treatment.
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

THanks Mate For Wishes !!
    After 3M Anti-rust Treatment , I'm Not Drived Car at all ( Right little busy these 2-3 Days , but I will drive car on sunday...that time I will checked how much NVH has been reduced !! )
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yesterday , I called to Fortune Motors, sales Dept. for Armrest Parts & I Got reply that this will takes Time( They dont give me any exacts , How Many Days it will takes place )
    so , I Just Mail to @ partshelpindia for Unavailability of Armrest Parts and I Got Reply That They needs PO Number .
    So Right Now , I'm Going to Fortune Motors for taking PO Number ( as i know , they Officially not takes Placed my Order ) So Now i can Told them Placed Order Officially !!!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Useless Fortune Motors :punch, Sales Dept. Not ready To Take my Order at all....They Making Excuses but Worker ( Vinod) Gives me his Number and told me that call him after 3 days , for enquiry of part's order status !!
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah might be as they they will be away from FIAT soon, so sont wanna take any risk with the Money.
    Any news of the new upcoming Sales and Service Centre on the Palm beach Road.
    As my Punto is due for Service in Dec.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yahh , But they should give Good Service till Break-up(FIAT)