1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Legend Killer !! Punto 1.4 Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by amargawade90, Sep 21, 2012.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks , Bro !!:grin:
  2. D-Punter

D-Punter Novizio

Grande Punto 1.4
    @ amar

Congratulations for buying 1.4! I can understand that " against the world" thing! I also faced similar issues with my family & friends! But after completing 10k Kms in my 1.4 i don't ever regret my decision of going for Fiat Punto 1.4 although it lightens my pocket more! :p It's a breeze to drive and you will feel this somewhere after 2K-3K kms! Regarding FE..i have got upto 17 kms/ltrs even on NH-8! So just first get to know your car and she will not disappoint you! Enjoy the ride!!
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Congratulations on the Punto! Finally on your hands,Huh??Enjoy every bit of it..Mileage will improve as you crunch more miles!Typical Fiat Petrol engine.When my Linea was new I used to get 7kmpl!!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , Today I Received the 1% Cess tax receipt and Door Sill Plates too..:D
    and I Placed order for Armrest , I Got Only two Items Now : Bracket and Air vent , Other will coming soon !!;)
    Tomorrow , I'm Doing Anti-Rust Treatment for Punto with 5 Years Warrenty !!
  5. congrats amar... no doubt you are owning a world-class car.. and go ahead with your new installments in your Punto...DRIVE SAFE...:car
    1 person likes this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Thanks for wishes ...I Hope so , This Pintu Never disappoint in Future :)

Thabks Buddy , 7kmpl ....wooo so Low , Mine still giving me 8kmpl ( after 120kms) , I hope after 2nd service its will improve till 12-14kmpl:rolleyes:

Thanks Mate for Comments !!
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Today , 3M Anti-Rust Treatment (with 5 Year's Warrenty) Done To Pintu !!:cool:
    Here is 3M Care Owner- Karthik's Punto 1.4(at Left Side )and My Pintu 1.4 (at Right Side) :redcar:car

5 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

So here It is first time in History of TFI two white 1.4 Punto lying face to face:D
    2 people like this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Are You Sure , It's First Time :D
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes I am pretty sure that 2 1.4 FIRE Punto are face to face and that BNW. Nice pic.
    2 people like this.