1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Jet arrives home

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by krish1484, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revvingengines

revvingengines Novizio

Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations Krishna!
    Happy Pongal! have fun flying the Jet!
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and Jet's are pouring in more now a days, as this is the best car under 10 Lac, which gives the pleasure and features of a High Class sedan.
  3. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats Krishna, have fun with your TJET. Please do share the OTR and discounts you managed to get in December. Linea will look stunning in Tuscan Wine and waiting to see some of your Linea's snaps. Load them soon. Also, there are quite a few very informative threads in the forum which will help you maintain your car better. Suggest you to spend some time for such threads. Happy motoring.
  4. krish1484

krish1484 Novizio

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @ krismask- In Dec there was an offer of 1 Lac cash discount on Linea and on top of that I worked with them on insurance and corporate discounts and sealed it for 8.7L. Got car cover, mud flaps, door sils and floor mats also additionally.
    Weekends have been little busy showing off my new hunk to all my relatives hence delay in posting pics. It's on cards this weekend.
    Thanks for the DIY thread, I'm already struggling to keep away the dust from this color. Last week just jopasu dust off, shampooing and dry off took 2 hours.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations!!!
    It is a show machine, be it on road or off road. It makes the owner proud!

Enjoy the royal treatment :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.