1. The much awaited Team FIAT Stickers have been launched. To get your set click here : Team FIAT Stickers

The Jet arrives home

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by krish1484, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krish1484

krish1484 Timido

Chennai
    Hello Everyone,
    I am Krishna from Chennai. After a lot of brain storming between 1.4 FIRE and 1.4 TJET , the jet finally made a safe landing at our home on 12/27.

We had booked the Tuscan Wine Tjet(Dynamic) with RAMKAY FIAT. Barring inital hiccups with a relatively less knowledgeable SE, the overall booking to delivery experience was a WOW with the dealer. The RTO work and delivery time was as per the schedule.

The ride has been a breeze till now. I am ensuring that she is not being roughed up in the initial running in period. Looking forward to my Pongal trip home to Trichy.

Add ons already done : Seat Covers and laminated floor mat by Jeewajee (Teynampet).
    Add ons planned: Paint Sealant, Under body coating and Nomad mats by 3M ( Santhome)

A special note of thanks to all the forum members for simplifying the decision making process through their very helpful views.

Looking forward to an active participation here going forward.
    6 people like this.
  2. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Hi Krishna,

Welcome to TFI....

congratulations on your new tJet.

Have Happy Miles with awesome stallion.
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Congrats Krish for JET... & welcome to TFi buddy. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Krishna,

Heartiest congratulations on bringing home the Jet. Now all you have to do is start an ownership thread and posts lots of pics of the Jet.

Welcome to the family, have a knowledgeable stay.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow!! Lots of TJETs have been bought this month. Welcome to the forum and congrats for getting the TJET.
    2 people like this.
  6. Bala

Bala Superiore

Villupuram
    Congratulations.
    Please post the pictures of the seat cover and it's price. Is it Thenampet or Chamier's road, address please.
    Happy motoring.
  7. krish1484

krish1484 Timido

Chennai
    @ Bala : The address is Jeewajee Car Decors: Old # 39 (New # 23), Cenatoph 1st Lane, Chamiers Road, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 018 ( Opposite to Tuscana). They have a website: Jeewajee Car Decor - Car seat cover in Chennai, Quality Auto Accessories, Car Audio Player, Video, Skin Fit, Car Speaker, High Performance Sun Control Films, Reverse Parking Sensors and Camera, Air Filter, Perfumes, Security Locking System, Floor Mat. Contact Person : Mr Mohammed.

He will explain each of the brands that he has in detail and will not show any signs of frustration.I took 90 min to finalize.

I opted for Autoform-UImpress Custom Fit seat covers. He charged me Rs.14K (inclusive of labor and courier charges). He is a strict no-no guy on negotiations. Probably you can give a try ;) . He did give a complimentary My Shaldan car freshener. Pics I will post soon.
    1 person likes this.
  8. dumbestcoder

dumbestcoder Novizio

New Delhi
    Congratulations Krishna...heard lots of great stuff about jet..enjoy the ride

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI krishna,
    Congrats on getting home TW T-Jet.
    Post loads of pics.
    Happy miles with more smiles.
  10. Shri1972

Shri1972

Pune
    Congratulations !!!