1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

THE ITALIAN TADKA... T(he)-JET ON THE ROAD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Ranjeet, Nov 10, 2014.

1. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    How is your first year experience with Jet???
    Must be enjoying...
  2. RCP

RCP Amatore

Hyderabad
    @Ranjeet How is the color now? Is it a little faded? Am just wondering, as the color is so beautiful and glossy, it may also lose some shining. Are any of the tiniest scratches being clearly visible? What are the dis-advantages of the tuscan wine, based on ur experience - if any.

Am driving a tuscan wine for few days, and even the simplest of the lines are being so loud and clear. It looks like, frequent polishing is required?

However, I actually booked a white t-jet. I have got an opportunity to take a tuscan wine t-jet for few days, until my white t-jet is delivered. Just thought of knowing your experiences with the wine; I mean Tuscan wine;)
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  3. wasim akram

wasim akram Novizio

JAMMU KASHMIR
    JAMMU
    Linea Classic
    Brother I'm also obsessed with t- jet as I took testdrive few months back.....but worried about mileage could you please tell Mr how much of mileage you are getting.....
  4. RCP

RCP Amatore

Hyderabad
    @wasim akram If u drive at 110km/hr on highways, you get 12 to 14, with AC on. Sometimes it goes to 16. If u drive till 130 as a cut out, then u get 12. If u drive 130 to 150 range, then it drops to 9 or 10. If u unleash it till 170 or 190, then u get 8 to 6.5 per liter.

In city: If u drive moderate, it will be in 10 to 14. More reserved u go, the better it will behave with petrol. If u feel the power in low gears, the it will drink the petrol.

U now have a 125ps model. So go for it. But if ur budget allows, go for laura VRS, but I wont take one skoda due to its high maintenance and also its above 20 lacs, may be 25 plus. Am not sure if they got VRS now in production.

Petrol cars have their own benefits, like quiter drive etc.. Also, the power will be the same after couple of years. If u r a regular user, then u should be prepared for 8 to 10k every month. If u do 1000kms/month, then u could do with 7k, as well, for monthly fuel expenses.

U should be careful while using it rough, as the spares are expensive. Like the clutch and flywheel. All four disc brakes etc. U can drive fast, but not rough
    prabhjot and Tamil like this.
  5. wasim akram

wasim akram Novizio

JAMMU KASHMIR
    JAMMU
    Linea Classic
    Thanks for the reply....