1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

THE ITALIAN TADKA... T(he)-JET ON THE ROAD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Ranjeet, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation on T-Jet.
    Can you please create a thread here (http://www.teamfiat.com/forums/dealership-reviews.20/) and put your experience about the dealer. Also, do post the address and contact numbers as well of the dealer.
  2. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    I liked the dealer @VIJENDRA.... hope it provide you same experience; who is your salesperson? Thank you @Ravi & @platinumshine too.
    @Ravi ... I'll post dealership review soon,have a busy schedule today...:confused:
  3. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    My experience was average (sum of few goods & few bads). I have yet to take the delivery.
  4. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    My sales peson is Mr. Shanti Mohan.
  5. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    mine was also Shanti Mohan. seems to be decent man, but he is a skilled sales person.
  6. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Do you got any offers & discounts on the deal?
  7. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats on your ride. Wish you a safe driving. Just being curious. How is the effectiveness of AC during sunny days?
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Buddy, A/c of tjet is a chiller. Period.
    Deepak R likes this.
  9. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    @VIJENDRA SINGH I didn't get any specific discounts as till the time none was available on new linea & i confirmed that from customer care. but i managed to get around 35k off on total on road price, totally on dealer's discretion.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2014 ---
    @pabhishek I am not very convinced by the AC performance. got it checked on ASS but they said it is ok. Any leads???
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Ranjeet As your vehicle is new, I don't think there will be a problem. Why or when do you feel ac isn't working effectively?
    In summers I have seen my jet bringing cabin temperature to pleasant from 45 plus degrees quite quickly. Let's say within 2-3 mts.