1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

THE ITALIAN TADKA... T(he)-JET ON THE ROAD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Ranjeet, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    HELLO ALL,
    I got my T(he)-JET delivered in the month of july,2014. I was looking for a suitable match from last one year. Here is my journey to Linea.
    From the very start, 3 points were on top of my list: 1)space & comfort,2)build quality,3)enough GC. I looked to SUV segment first & rounded off to SAFARI & DUSTER. Then came ECOSPORT, I liked the car initially. After some research, it is dropped as its just a hatch on steroids. safari & duster seems heavily overpriced to me for the offerings.
    Around 6 months back the NEW LINEA caught my attention with its high GC. I researched more about fiat & was impressed. new linea was fulfilling all my requirements with the icing of its competitive pricing & safety features.
    I contacted 3 dealers- kanpur,lucknow & varanasi & surprisingly got 3 different ex-showroom prices. Only kanpur dealer's price was matching with website. I contacted to fiat customer care about the issue & they told me that prices shown on website are actual & dealer should charge you accordingly. After making reference of this call, lucknow & varanasi dealers told me that they are including paint protection,anti-rust etc in ex-showroom price. while kanpur dealer was providing these free after negotiation.
    Fianlly I decided to go to kanpur dealer,also my hometown, & took a TD. I was really blown away by its ride quality & handling. first time i was driving such a big car & i was able to cut through traffic easily,speed breakers are easily absorbed. I liked the space too & interiors. I was impressed & booked a tuscan wine T-JET sometime around 20 june & dealer told me for delivery after 15-20 days. On 4 july I got call for PDI. finally on 09 JUly, I took the delivery along with my parents.
    Dealer's response through out the process was very smooth. I use my car at my job place Singrauli, 500 kms from kanpur. still, i get regular calls from dealer about know how of my experience & any issues.
    It has been 4 months & till now I am enjoying T(he)-JET fully. ODO has crossed 4000 & i want it to keep running...always. most probably next month, i'll get its 1st free servicing done. will share FASS experience then...

IMAG0119.jpg

My parents taking delivery, on the other side of car one of my closest friends IMAG0120.jpg

Time to get in IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg

& Finally its me with T(he)-JET ready to take off... IMAG0125.jpg
    Raaz, Akshay, ashish27 and 20 others like this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations!! Wish you many many happy miles !!
    Ranjeet likes this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Ranjeet !!

Wishing you unlimited happy miles!!
    Happy Tjetting!
    Ranjeet likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Ranjeet

The smile on your parent's face says it all. Heartiest congratulations on owning the Jet.

Good to know that the dealer is still in touch to guage your ownership experience. Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
    Ranjeet likes this.
  5. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
  6. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations !!! smiles of your Father and Mother tells all the story.
    take care of your parents and the Italian curvy beauty BOMB.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's a royal looking Tuscan wine TJet. Happy roaring with your beast. Good to know the pro activeness of your dealer.
  8. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
  9. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Ranjeet
    Congratulations for the ride. I too have booked T Jet from SMART Motors.
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Congratulations @Ranjeet! Nice pics there.
    Happy vroooommm vrooommm :)