1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Supermodel- Evo 90hp Glitterati Gold

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chetanmohanty, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i have done my shopping with ebay uk through paypal,its safe.

Instead of directly placing the order,first try to interact and ask details about the product.

if its uk they will deliver it mostly by Royal Mail UK.
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  2. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yaa i will do that. How much time does it take for the item to reach India?
  3. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Friends I fired my local car wash boy yesterday because the car was getting lot of scratches from his wiping/washing.
    I am planning to do the wiping and washing myself now from here on.Can anybody provide feedback for jopasu duster?Can I use it for windshield and glasses?Also which shampoo/wax is recommended.
  4. fiatcrazy

fiatcrazy Amatore

NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @chetanmohanty

Sorry to say, it's hard to wash the car daily, its quit a laborious job.

Where do you park the golden. Under the tree, On road side, Apratment Parking ?
    Try an understand, why he is scratching the car, may be its difficult for him to remove special ( tree sap, birds Acid drops) stains from it.
  5. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I park it in apartment parking.He uses the same cloth for 20 odd cars and bikes and thus the scratch.And I want to wash car weekly and just clean the dust off every alternate day.I heard about some opyimum no rinse wash shanpoos .Any pointers in that?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. fiatcrazy

fiatcrazy Amatore

NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have tried this many time, but find very difficult to spare the time for dusting / washing / sponging the car on daily basis. Specially in dry & hot weather.

Due to Static Energy ( Charge) the Dry Dusting of the car is not easy. The best can be tried the Pressure Washing system, which consumes 7-8 liters of water for complete car wash.

Bosch makes such pump but electrical one, it requires power ( may be difficult to get in parking lot ). There are some local brands making manual pump, once it is pressurized by pistoning it by hand. The quality is fairly good of these local ones, & heard its popular in Bangalore & Pune very much.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. varunahir

varunahir Timido

pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations Chetan. Just curious to know how much difference is there due to the 16" wheels over 15" in terms of ride quality, handling performance and fuel efficiency?
    fiatcrazy likes this.
  9. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    A beautiful Saturday ended with an ugly incident. Had been to a relative's place and came back to see this on my evo.A maruti omni of kidzee schools had parked the car touching my evo.It was parked in the most worst parking style ever touching my car in a slanted manner.Called up the owner and he had the guts to say that he didn't do,even after seeing the scene.After a trip to police station he coughed up 2000 rupees.Guys what can be done with this scratch?On a side note am feeling so hopless .All the 3 scratches on my car till date are caused by other motorist while the car is at stand still.Also can i just put a TFI sticker on it.

10600611_10152838906920853_1752202575797253850_n.jpg
  10. tejas1982

tejas1982 Timido

mumbai
    Hey CHETAN its sad to see such thing ,especially for guys like us who love our cars like our babies.
    In metros like mumbai and Bangalore it is difficult to avoid such maniacs driving .
    I would suggest don't go for a painting job so early . I don't see any dents . u can do some team fiat stickering or team bhp . I have done same things to my Punto and Cruze . trust me it looks good and u ll save big bucks .
    If u want some reference let me know I ll send u the pics of my car .
    Regards
    Tejas