1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Supermodel- Evo 90hp Glitterati Gold

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chetanmohanty, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats!!! what a beauty.
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  2. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Any photoshop expert here?I wanted to know how a gloss black roof would look on my evo :p
    fiatcrazy likes this.
  3. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @chetanmohanty .Congrats on your beauty. Even I had my eyes on the new Evo 90 HP. But the wait bacame quite long and I got FGP 90 HP in May. I had similar issue with my Punto as well and it was pulling to the right. The FASSguys told me to wait for sometime till all the tyres settle in. I had the issue till the first service @ 5 K. During the first servie they did the alignment and still the issue was there though a little better than earlier. Then they just swapped the right front tires with the rear ones and Voila! the problem was gone.

After alignment make sure you drive on a flat even road to test. I have noticed that if the road is uneven or has slope the car pulls to one side depending on the slope or the unevenness of the road.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @chetanmohanty I had a similar kind of scratch albeit a little more than yours when I brushed my car against my gate :(. The scratch remover from 3M is excellent. Remember, it cannot do anything if the paint has been scrapped off completely. Also my friends told me to relax (I know it is hard, I absolutely lost my cool). The best idea is to get all those nicks painted during servicing.
  5. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations!!!

20140905_201707.jpg

20140916_214351.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2014 ---
    Oops..the pics are not meant for this page, apologies. How do I delete a post?
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    pdash and Raj_pol like this.
  6. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    congrts mate. Fantastic choice..keep Fiating!!:smuggrin:
  7. fiatcrazy

fiatcrazy Amatore

NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.2
    not an expert but can try for u. send the pics.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2014 ---
    @chetanmohanty :

FE : did you got the satisfactory FE ? Getting 22km/l while going to office ( on MID)

Scratch : These are normal things for metro like Delhi, Bangalore, can understand it hurts so much, but dont over think about it, just make sure the bottom layer of paint is still there ( prevention from rust is required mainly ) , you may try a local automobile painter, they have the rubbing things & solvent to merge the paint & will do some buffing, If you can trust them otherwise you can go FASS, they can do this for u. Best to go for it while first service, they wont even charge for it & you dont have to make them notice this.

Painting the complete panel will cost too much, & it's not an easy job to match the paint & quality of factory paint.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    i would also like to give it a try, please upload the pic in all the angles that you want to see it :)
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  9. fiatcrazy

fiatcrazy Amatore

NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.2
    gold with black topping...

DSC_0668.jpg
    chetanmohanty and pv_krish like this.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Amazing touch @fiatcrazy, looks awesome.

TFI stickers would make her more glamorous.
    fiatcrazy likes this.