1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Supermodel- Evo 90hp Glitterati Gold

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chetanmohanty, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @chetanmohanty The warranty will be seller warranty. Frankly it was 3.8K and I did not bother too much about the warranty. Should be Ebay seller warranty. Had it fixed in Fiat Caffe itself and they charged me 300 bucks for the same. Nope the week after.
  2. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    No No i w
    No No i was asking if fitting a third party system would void fiat's warranty.So KHT fixed it for you,so i assume your warranty isn't void?Did you have the sensors painted by KHT?If yes what was the cost?
  3. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @chetanmohanty Nope no painting. The thought did not strike me as this is my first car and will the sensors actually work if painted? My color is Tuscan wine and the sensors are black. Almost blends in I guess. For your color, yes they will be visible. I would avoid painting the sensors if I were you. No warranties were void as they have installed it themselves.
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Promoted thread to homepage

@chetanmohanty : keep updating the thread so that it helps other members and prospective buyers.

Congratulations and wish you many happy miles with the Evo :)
    chetanmohanty, prabhjot and nkrishnap like this.
  5. Dann

Dann Novizio

Awesome!!! The gold color is mindblowing!! Have a safe and happy motoring!!
  6. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have a white FGP and the reverse sensors on the bumper create a hood contrast. I really do not think 4 small black sensors make much difference. I rather like the contrast it creates on lighter colors. For darker colors it anyways blends in. Again coloring it may reduce the effectiveness. Anyone who has colored it may be able to tell better.
  7. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Awesome. Congratulations.
  8. Suhel

Suhel Timido

Pune
    Congratulations!!!
    You should have not exceed speed above 80 kmph until the first service :)
    As this is your first Diesel car proper gear shift will give you better FE.
  9. fiatcrazy

fiatcrazy Amatore

NEW DELHI
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratulations, now you're always with a Gold Skinned Italiano Super Model ! Frankly I am jealous

Anyways wishing you very good luck, respect the people who listen always their heart not mind, :facepalm: Salute to all Fiatian

I test drove the 90HP red, on looks it was killer as yours. I drove the car 30KMS at 160-190kmph & 30KMS return on 70-90Kmph

The FE with full AC on at 160+ was about 11-12kmpl on MID, while coming back on 70-90kmph it was fairly 21Kmpl on MID full AC on all the time, minor braking.

The supermodel requires extra attention to its exteriors so dont worry ! your chemistry will make it most fuel efficient, the more you live with it, the more you will love & love gives you the best FE too.
  10. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    zabardast car.congrats brother