1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Supermodel- Evo 90hp Glitterati Gold

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chetanmohanty, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You could have waited for few days to replace tyres and got the offer, however it is always better to replace sidewall damaged tyre, and you did correct thing.
    And the tyre size will be 16", right? You would need to buy 16" steel rim (don't know id its available). Better leave it, spare tyres are rarely used. Or you can buy from Apollo on discounted price and sell to some tyre shop.
  2. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    congrats Chethan :D
    such a gorgeous looking car!!

How much did fiat quote you for the reverse parking sensors?
  3. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Since it was a physical damage,the Apollo call centre refused warranty.I got this offer luckily, after convincing the manger a lot.Anyways any idea how much the steel rims cost?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2014 ---
    RPS will be 3.5k and only camera with mirror is 8K.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  4. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    yes i am using it on my Linea it is some what useful but the quality/clarity in vision is not a match with Hyundai's Camera.
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  5. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Can you be kind enough to share some pics?
  6. rejin_r

rejin_r Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I ordered my EVO last week. But the fiat dealer told they have only original RPS, and quoted 4.8k. Also he told that he will neglect the painting expense as i am buying it along with car.

He also quoted 9K for seat covers.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    will try to post differentiating pics in next week, by capturing pics at weekend.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi Chetan. Me feels that parking sensors are enough, though a parking camera might appear essential, it's excessive i believe, like killing an ant with a howitzer. :)

cheers man, and your Evo's colour sure is fab!.
  9. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi,

I purchased a car from KHT Cafe and I think I saw yours getting ready when I was taking delivery of mine. Beautiful car and congratulations.

As a new driver (of cars) a rear view camera helped me a lot. I used the Worldtech 4.3 inch LED monitor plus beeper system. Excellent till date and very useful. The camera is very good and gets you clear as day images even in dimly lit areas at night.

I am posting the Ebay link for you to have a look.
    http://www.ebay.in/itm/WORLDTECH-4-..._DefaultDomain_203&hash=item43cf102dbb&_uhb=1
  10. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    What about warranty?From where did you fix that- Dealer or outside?Did you take delivery on Ganesh Chaturthi?