1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Supermodel- Evo 90hp Glitterati Gold

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by chetanmohanty, Sep 17, 2014.

1. varunahir

varunahir Timido

pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    its painful to see such scratches, especially if its because of someone else!!! I too have a few of these on my Punto and It hurts me every time I see them while cleaning my car. You can probably check with #M guys and see if they do have a solution for small scratches. I had tried once, they have a liquid which helps easing out small surface level scratches easily.
  2. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Tejas that would be helpful.Please share some pics
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sad to see this.
    Get some patch up done from service center or from some paint shop outside. Even if the paint doesn't come with perfect match, keeping like this might create some rust.
    Sticker will not help here.
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  4. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I heard some feedback about Trend automobiles hosur road.I called them up and they said they can make the color match but they are closed today Have to visit them tomorrow. Any experience with Trend automobiles?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes they are good, no personal experience but know know few other members who dit it from them and are quite satisfied.
    I went there once, but still waiting for few free time to some of my scratches and dents corrected from there.
    chetanmohanty likes this.
  6. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thankfully there is no dent. Only color chipped off. And the white marks went off after i rubbed some pepsodent toothpaste. Now only those black marks remain.Feeling so sad :'( Without any mistake of mine, my beauty has this mark. Feel like hitting that guy who did this.:mad:
    Raj_pol likes this.
  7. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @chetanmohanty This is tragic. In Bangalore, like in any other Indian cities there is no shortage of maniacs. An idiot touched my rear bumper leaving almost the same marks near Silk Board. Now, I know KHT Fiat said that half the bumper can be painted and there were quoting around 1500 bucks. I will do it once I finish my 5K km's.

For a new car, I will suggest going to the service center and not any external garage.
  8. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Are you sure it will be only 1500? I am going to Trend automobiles tomorrow for this and also I was told if I do it from FASS this goes as accident in Fiat's records but of course with details.
  9. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @chetanmohanty Positive, I had it seen twice once when the KHT folks came to my house to give a demo. I really do not care if they mark it as accident but I am not sure if I want to do it with an outside guy for a very new car. Maybe a year or two down the line I will stop fighting and stop caring but not now :D
  10. chetanmohanty

chetanmohanty Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Ok let me go to vecto.It's in front of my office gate.If they say 1500 I will do it there only.But if its more I will try at Trend.Also is it possible for you to share a picture of the scratch you have got on your Evo.
    Also i hate it when KHT always says they don't have Glitterati Gold color code yet when i ask for RPS with Glitterati Gold.