1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Stallion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by georgian, Mar 6, 2013.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congratulation Georgian on the OB Linea.
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    9 KMPL or 9 litters per 100 KM? Check the settings and change if it is second.
  3. georgian

georgian Timido

MUMBAI
    ok i'm doing this old school,when the reserve light came on i filled in 18 litres of diesel and checked the reading on the digital speedometer and when the reserve light came on again i had covered 185 kms. this distance was 90% highway driving
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ The results may not be accurate in the above stated method. Try tankful to tankful method instead which provides close to accurate mileage figure.

Btw, whats the mileage displayed on MID ? A pic would help
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  5. georgian

georgian Timido

MUMBAI
    tel me something...in lay man terms if i put in 18 litres then i should cover around about 270 kms but i only covered 170 kms on the speedometer. the MID shows distance traveled 183kms approximate average shows 6.4 kms/l
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Better to reset the MID once and make sure it is displaying KM/L, not L/100KM.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Ocean Blue Linea. Looks lovely. Do spend time keeping it clean and shining and you will be rewarded with a second look.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the Linea.