1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Stallion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by georgian, Mar 1, 2013.

1. georgian

georgian Timido

MUMBAI
    I finaly decided that it was time to bid adieu to the old faithfull hyundai getz petrol and go in for a diesel sedan cause owning a campsite and small resort takes me out of mumbai every friday,so, i drive about 200kms every weekend not to mention kms in mumbai. so the sensible option was for a diesel engine besides the lost cost better milleage they nowdays more fun to drive.
    I guess its fair to say that my wife and me went through the same dilema that each one goes through while deciding on a new car/brand and FIAT was never an option or even worth the consideration,but then, a very close friend of mine asked to me to just take a test drive of the vehicle and then pass any judgement on the car.
    the next day off I went for a test drive and the test drive felt more like a rebirth of my driving days cause from the minute i turned on the ignition to the time i turned it off i was simply mesmerised by everything about this machine and its body.
    So car was booked, loan process started and all done and dusted within three weeks.
    the colour we chose was the Oceanic blue model Linea Emotion MJD.
    I will only mention the cons cause the pros just go on

1:no bottle holders
    2:useless music system
    3:lack of rear leg room/head room for 6 footers..im 6'6'' tall
    4:a 1.5 engine would go well
    5:can't think of any other cons:p
    Now im awaiting my first experience of the ASS(fingers and legs crossed)when I go in for my first service.
    The sales and delivery was smooth.
    any fellow fiatians from mumbai that I hook up with so we too can get together and click pics of all our fiats lined up
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard mate. Congratulations! OB is a fantastic color, especially when you see it in the bright sun. Really pops out.

Plenty of active TFIans from the Mumbai-Pune area. Do join them whenever they schedule a TFI meet.

Cheers.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats and welcome aboard. OB is very nice color. For 6+ tall folks, i guess SUV's are good for roof height comfyness and of course leg room.