1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Stallion - My Multijet (New Pearl White)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Rohan Desai, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

Mumbai,India
    @Volt: Congratulations to you too..little did we knew then we could have met at the time of delivery.. :) hope you are enjoying your ride..also will you be able to check in your car too about the exhaust pipe as shown in my posted pic. I am sure nothing is wrong at my end but a double check would not hurt either..!
  2. naveensathyan

naveensathyan

Cochin
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Rohan,

Heartiest congratulations on the Linea MJD. The colour does look good the car.

The exhaust pipe thing is really strange, linea MJD owners can throw some light on this.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely (esp on Mumbai streets). Time of the new Fiat owners to show off their possessions in a meet.
  4. Volt

Volt Novizio

Mumbai
    @Rohan, we missed one opportunity but there surely will be a next time. I did check our car and the exhaust is not visible like your car's. Then again, ours is a Tjet and the exhaust routing could be different.
  5. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

Mumbai,India
    Issues faced in my Linea within few days of delivery, need Fiat India contact..

Guys,

Whom should i get in touch within Fiat India (Mumbai region) as customer service (toll free) are not giving me any information i.e. who is the Regional Service Manager from Fiat India Mumbai region. They are saying we have registered a complain and will co-ordinate with the workshop for replacement.
    1.Door Chrome Strip (Driver side)
    2.Illuminated Door Sill (Front Left side)
    3.Rubber Channel both rear door windows.
    4.Window pane chrome strips (Front left side and rear left side)
    5. Sun visor Issue (driver Side)6. Boot door misalignement (gap at the bottom on the right side is seen more)
    7. Paint chip off (rear left side bumper, front driver door edge, rear left door edge, rear left wheel arch, front grill, bottom driver side door frame)

The reason i want to get in touch with the Fiat representatives is to make them aware about the issues faced in a brand new car and see to it that it doesn't occur with someone else and also to make sure, the work performed on my car would be upto the mark and i face no more issues.

Regards,
    Rohan
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    These are not FIAT OEM, FIAT can completely VOID your warranty for installing these and then complaining to them that these are not working.

These are supposed to be checked before delivery and reported to the dealer, not after delivery.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

Mumbai,India
    These were supplied and fitted by the dealership and i have purchased the ones' mentioned in the Fiat OEM accessories list.

Not each and every part of the vehicle is possible to check, these chip off are very minute.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Rohan,

Have you highlighted the issues to Torrid Motors first? Show them the issues and hear them out. No point in involving Fiat immediately. You can escalate to them if Torrid fails to provide the required service.

All the issues you mentioned except no. 6 are doable. Can you post the pics of the supposed misalignment of the boot to know better?