1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Italian Brunette

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by saroshmk, Oct 8, 2012.

1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

I have seen my OB punto thousands of times...

But few days back an OB Linea pass by me...brand new...

My jaws simply dropped....it was one of the finest piece of art & color...!!!

Simply stunning...It looks so glamorous in this color..and people all round were looking at it...

It beats OB Punto hands down...:)
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    SaroshMK, Congrats to you for your linea, Drive safe and join us in future TFI-Hyderabad Meet.
  3. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

congrats boss.welcome to t.f.i.u'll xperience better service from fiat in upcomming days as fiat is going to xpand its network across the country.:redcar happy motoring.:car
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats bro.
    its a Muscular Mean Machine where no one dares to come near on Highway/steep-incline and curves,
    You will sure have a great time with FIAT with the independent sales and service opening out soon.
  5. Congrats saroshmk!! Linea looks stunning in OB!! please post more pics (interiors too)

There's something about Linea, even after owning the one you will drool over other's :)

wish of miles of safe drive with your brunette!
  6. saroshmk

Surely Suman!

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Thank you all! Your responses brought a smile on my face.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome to TFI......
  8. Nice buy, great colour..
    Welcome to fiat family..
    By the way i havent seen many linea actives on road.
    It has a muscular stance.