1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The horn upgrade query thread

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by pammuluvcars, May 12, 2011.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I have used Minda trumpet and then roots windtone in my punto over the period of four years.. offlately I have started liking the OEM horn in my linea and feel it is much more refined than the ones that I have used in my punto.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Folks can you check if you can source a Stebel Magnum TM80/2 Black horn in your region and ship it? I will bear the shipping charges. I have looked everywhere but did not find any. I got to know that I can find one in Chennai. Chennai folks can you check in your respective regions and PM me the details if available?
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Stebel Nautilus Trombe sounds better than Magnum, don't you think ?
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    I haven't heard Trombe but I have heard Magnum. Well, it's a personal choice anyway. I would still prefer magnum.
  5. anandhzb

anandhzb

Hazaribagh
    Hi Sunil

Good Morning Mate

Where can I buy a set of Horn for my Linea with the bracket/socket attached like in your last snap the white plastic one.

I am From Jharkhand.

Thanks

Anand

Sheer Luxury sometimes comes Cheap.
    That's Fiat, and a Linea too.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Look for some car accessory shop in your city. Even if they don't keep, they should be able to source for you.
  7. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

I have a pair of Minda Trumpets in the city and Roots Megasonic pair on the highway. However lots of idiots do get a dosage of Megasonic in the city too.
  8. tash22

tash22 Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Everyone
    I am experiencing an issue wherein my horns on my Punto Emotion 2012 even after the battery upgrade. Need information about which type of horn I need to replace and where I would be able to procure this in Bengaluru. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    1671b77fcc7887c0862fb4b54736b0df.jpg

Hella Red Grill supertone, serving well since last year.
  10. Hi I would like to upgrade the OEM horn to hella BLACK TWIN TONE HORN SET. Can anyone guide me on the installation of this?