1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Headlight upgrade discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nrohan, Nov 25, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Bulb Upgrade for Linea Tjet

I have heard that Philips XtremePower H4 60/55w are nice bulbs and much better than the stock ones.
    There are many similar threads at TFI. Please have a look here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1143
  2. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore

A lot of people are saying that High beam of linea is very good. So I will wait for a highway drive and then take call.
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

@amit1agrawal: GP + Fogs are more than enough for a rainy night, leave alone the dry nights. Also bear in mind that if there is some change in specs the check light warning will be light up always on your display.
  4. Re: Bulb Upgrade for Linea Tjet

Linea bulbs are not H4 but H1 & H7.
    Check the manual for TJet plss
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

I wasn't talking about the stock bulbs. I was talking about H4 that are available in the after market. Thanks for the info by the way. ::T
  6. pradz

pradz

Mysore
    has anyone seen/tried projector headlamps in Linea?? any idea bout the cost?? planning to upgrade to projector setup.. keeping the stock bulbs/ upgrade to better but not HID.. i have 8k budget.. can i get a set of projctor headlmaps for tht price... also will the headlamp leveller work wit this setup?
  7. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @pradz No idea about Projector HL for Linea. And I do not think that even if you can get a pair, you can get it for your budget. Regarding the bulbs, projector bulbs are H1 types usually. And stock bulbs are H4 i guess. atleast Punto stock bulbs are H4, dont know about Linea's. Head lamp leveler does not work with the Projector HL but they have beam adjustments which come with them. So, you have to adjust them with the HL itself and not with levelers provided in the car.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Do check the headlight luminosity, you can increase or decrease the brightness of headlight using "+"/ "-" sign available on right hand side dashboard.
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Viny those +/- buttons are for adjusting orange illumination in MID, ACC and Music System.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    For headlights, only the inclination angle could be adjusted using the buttons with headlight + and - markings.