1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The harmony of the FIAT drivers

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by prabusp, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Hi folks, How are you, hope you are doing well, Its been long time since i posted, i have been transferred to a village where there is not much internet connectivity, couldnt login much, thought i should share this incident, last independence day i was on a drive to chennai to vellore ( the place i work )

I was driving sedately i saw a TW Punto ahead of me, so i overtook a ritzy , beat and tailed the TW punto as i do it usually when i see a fellow FIAT, he responded back i some time allowing me front and he tailing me, we were going happily for few Kms and from behind a Polo came and disturbed our formation we both were irritated, but we continued driving sedately, the polo gave a harsh cut to me and over took me, thats it the Punto behind me started and lost his cool and pulled up his socks and chased the Polo to teach him a lesson and i followed the suit and we both started overtaking and not giving him sides at time. We literally trashed and butchered that poor fellow showing whats the might of FIAT. Then we drove few Kms after putting the Polo down and he pulled off for refreshments. I waved off and moved to my place.

I was happy , that without talking a single word we understood each other, the unknown driver just united by FIAT motor, i felt really nice. thought i should share, any similar incidents to you folks
    9 people like this.
  2. I never had this kind of experience,but one thing I can vouch for is when people see Fiat cars they start acting crazy,driving rashly.Specially swift and dzire owners.
    2 people like this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Prabhu, Let others be crazy. Don't drive rashly to teach lesson to others, They are in hurry and let them go. Drive safely and always think about your near & dear onece.

I have similar exp:- When I drove from Rajhamundry to Vizag one AP31( Vizag registered) Ritz crossed me and started irritating me. I was doing 120 KMPH constantly and moving very easily. I naturally let others go by giving indicator if they are in hurry. But here Ritz driver started his stupidity, infront of me he started slowing down and going zig zag by not allowing me any right/Left Overtaking. I was irritated by his stupidity and crossed him with a glance and started moving pleasently. Again he came behind me and I gave him signal to cross me. He started again his stupidity and slowed down to block my road. I thought if I crossed him and he will start the same stupidity again. I will teach him a lession with different manner. I slowed down and let him drove away. after 5 minutes I catched him but not crossed him, honked one or twice to show him I am behind him and asking for overtake. After seeing this He started driving madly and I reapeated this multiple times but not even overtake him once till Viag. His car was shaking very much when he drove madly, My Brother & Myself enjoyed his stupidity for show off.

Remeber:- Haar kar bhi jitne wale to Baazigar kahete hai.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    9 people like this.
  4. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Once a Verna was speeding madly just not to allow me ahead of him. We both were doing around 160+, my Linea was calm and steady behind him whereas the Verna was madly trying to increase the distance. After sometime he pulled off to a petrol pump.
    This race for over 15-20 minutes would have costed him heavily !!! It was a petrol verna.. ha ha ha !!!!!!
    2 people like this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cant agree more regarding this! Probably every body else wants to prove a point that their cars also can match Fiats in handling and cornering which is only an illusion. I enjoy this and allow people to live with their illusions! Except Skodas/ VWs, none can come close to highway manners of Fiats. I pity these Marutis and Hyundais. So let them go most of the times! at speed above 120, their cars will be jumping all over. Just opposite to Fiats :evilsmile
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012