1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The GP Dynamic-A chronicle in pictures

Discussion in 'Photography' started by sidindica, Sep 20, 2012.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the forum BUddy,

Sid buddy heartily congratulations on your second punto, i would like to meet you someday. Did you bought it from Oberoi Sec 1 and was it Shushil Roy who gave it to you. your ride looks smashing in that colour with those subtle mods. I am PMing you my contact details do give me a call.

BTW i am from delhi Yamuna Vihar.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Sid bhai ! Welcome and the pics are awesome

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Sid bhai ! Welcome and the pics are awesome
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    awesome man awesome...
    Wonder how you got 18kmpl in dense traffic? Please spill the beans , I would really like to adopt that in bangalore traffic
  4. sidindica

sidindica

-
    My work keeps me way too busy, so the late reply.

557235_479006465466977_1910047380_n.jpg

Absolutely zero issues till date. Mileage hovers around the 19-20 region and I drive mostly in high gears. Torque spread is perfect and the car is as good in the city (dare I say close to the league of the figo, if not the micra) and highway driving is stupendous. Tyres saw fair amount of abuse in two haryana road trips but no problems whatsoever. Had a harrowing time with future generali in getting the insurance policy endorsed due to clerical mistake made by a girl at oberoi cars. Delhi number to be received tomorrow, but will only put it next saturday once I am back from my tour.
    My car was delivered by Rehman. Decent person, but the dealer needs to improve a lot WRT paperwork experience and training on the insurance fronts.

485690_477150008985956_1144040324_n.jpg

485690_477150008985956_1144040324_n.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Awesome pic !!! congrats
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Two Italian beauties..maje kar rahe ho.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Its the same tip used on the punto sport. Bought it from oberoi. Cost: FOC. It was part of the deal but the piece came in late. Ordered the pedal kit also, will be installing it november end. its very expensive but I prefer my car to be fitted with OEM Fiat accessories.

BTW thats not my vespa, its my dad's friend's.

T-jet tip cannot be fitted on the punto because the punto's exhause tilts downwards and the linea turbo's exhaust is straight. The tip is small hexagonal shaped cylindrical piece.
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  9. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Feels good to be back after a long time. Some new changes done today at "Driven" store, kailash colony, new delhi.

j (2).jpg

j (1).jpg
    7 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Looks Brilliant. Fantastic addition that is.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012