1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The GP Dynamic-A chronicle in pictures

Discussion in 'Photography' started by sidindica, Sep 20, 2012.

1. sidindica

sidindica

-
    The story, bit by bit.
    • Colour:Exotica red
    • Manufactured in August 2012
    • Offers: Free insurance, extended warranty, roadside assistance, 10000 cash, 7000 corporate, door sill, foot mats.
    Upgrades made:
    • Goat like 14" rims thrown out
    • Haphazard "J"oker's "K"rap tyres thrown out
    • Car like linea rims purchased. Cost: 4930 for set of 5 steel rims.
    • Linea active wheel caps purchased. Cost: 1240 for set of 4.
    • Michelin primacy LC tyres 195/60 R 15 shodded. Cost: 5600 per tyre. exchange for old tyres: 2500 per tyre plus 200 for 14" steel rims.
    • Made in poland speakers that can insult an ABBA/ beatles fanatic thrown out.
    • Infinity primus 6", all doors speaker fit. Cost: Rs. 7500 for two pairs. Bolt on easy fit. Now my car sounds like what I want.
    • Local wala mooh kaala karne wala single tone hella horn thrown out.
    • Yellow wala hella ka dual horns fitted. People now make way for the beluga.
    • We have moved on to the future, but my audio system is from stone age. Purchased a 200 rupee wala FM modulator to play the pen drive and I-Pod. Works fantascally well.
    • Mudflaps? Me? Never...

The car has TC plates because Delhi Regn No will come in 2 weeks time.

Yes, I was the same "person" with the same name on tbhp. I was never a mod, nor I want to be. Am no longer active there.

img (38).jpg

img (31).jpg

img (14).JPG

img (40).jpg

img (41).jpg
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    19 people like this.
  2. looks like you made your home work on the mods,you must have thought about these mods for a long time.
    2 people like this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3

• Congrats sid, I can say this is the best wheel cap in Steel Rims in Punto, looking fabulous. Looks like linea 16" alloy wheel.
      Fiat OEM speakers are one of the worstmost part Fiat has provided. Myself also changed all speakers with JBL 6.5 inch CS6, sound changes drastically. Bass/Treble enhanced significantly.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i still remember your post about your punto sacrificing itself on the highway and saving your family after multiple somersaults!! you took a long time to lay your hands on another one :)

welcome home!!
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Better get a temporary registration number until then that is valid for 1 month. This TC number plate is for dealer use only and for short time, like a day. A TC plate on a car with an owner might invite a challan (if caught by Police) as it's illegal.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's a bummer. Trade Certificate plates are not temporary registration plates.

And the rules clearly state that a dealer cannot sell a vehicle without temporary/permanent registration. What did the dealer say.

Cheers.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ouch.. This sounds terrible...so this is your second punto? Mind sharing what happened?
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Good to see you here Sid. Hope you will add the same kind of value over here as you did there. I really enjoyed your posts there.
    Congrats on the smashing car. Buying a second Punto demonstrates the faith you have in FIAT.

As Shams rightly said - welcome home

Cheers,
    Rajan

PS - IIRC, Sid was a distinguished member and not a mod, in the other forum
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Sidindica,

Nice to see you back with a Punto :). Sure we are going to get your excellent threads & photographs as usual.

Take care & Drive safe !!!

kiran
  10. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Welcome to the forum sidindica......love how ur car looks. Neat and clean!