1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The giveaway thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by anoop, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Right. I thought Sham is going to give away his DSLR. :D
    2 people like this.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    thanks i totally forgot
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Let us know the title of the thread you want to open in the Classifieds section via Report post and one of the mods will move this post as a new thread there.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just realized that the OE replacement headlight bulbs that came with my Linea are H4. Looks like a mix up some where. I am picking up spare H7 bulbs today. The OE H4s are yours if you want it. First comer gets it. No shipping. Only pick up please.

Rajan
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi Rajan, I didnt get spare bulb set, showroom people have misplaced it, hence if it can be used in my Linea, then i need them pls...

thanks much

@ Gurjinder, got it..i was stupid here...if it could have been used in Linea then why will Rajan would like to part with it.. Until unless H7 provided better lighting(which i thought could be the case)
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    H4's cannot be used in the Linea i'm afraid.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have one silver color lower front grill (which comes with Dynamic and Emotion variant) with me. If anyone interested please let me know.
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ Appreciate the fact that you plan to give that away, but i would suggest you to keep it for yourself.

Firstly, the lower grille is prone to damage very easily. A minor accident and the clips/grille itself breaks, So i think you might yourself need it at some point.
    I know that you have the black ones on your car but when you need a new grille, it is a cake walk to paint the silver ones to black. A COM-Paint can at 150 Rs will do the job for you. The OEM unpainted grille is > 400 Rs and the Silver one is 1200+ and FASS never has it in stock. 99RPM delivered me a grille after a month.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    As Gurjinder has pointed out, H4 cannot be used in the Linea. Linea has separate bulbs for High and Low beams - H1 and H7, respectively. The Punto has H4, which has both high and low beams (two filaments) in a single bulb.

Rajan
  10. chandu.paladugu

chandu.paladugu Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Rajeev,

By any chance If you have the stickers still available I would like to have them. Courier charges will be mine.

Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Chandu

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 4