1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The giveaway thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by anoop, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Folks, I have a entire air filter box if some one wants to pick it up. Only center screw is not tightening properly but it can be fixed with some Juggad.
    I replaced it with new one as i did not had patience to fix it.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have a used rear LH shock absorber(Punto). I replaced it when I saw very minor leak. Can be used for a few thousand kilometers. Let me know if anyone needs it.
  4. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Guys,
    I have one set of FIAT door stickers (white color from factory visit).
    My car already had one set from previous visit and I got one more ;). Now I have decided to de-badge the car.
    PM me if anyone need this. Local pick-up preferred.

Rajeev
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I have the centre fascia for Emotion pack models that includes the blower and i have the complete switch panel that includes defogger and boot open switch as well in perfect working condition in case anyone needs it can pick it from me in Ambala/Chandigarh
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    does anyone have a spare headlamp assembly? specifically the LHS one.
    I'm looking for a change
  7. shooter

shooter

Mumbai
    I have 4 Wheel caps of Punto Emotion. Some of them have minor scratches. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can pick it up from Borivali, Mumbai.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Picture for reference,i replaced it due to the scratches below the switch panel,which can be fixed easily,other than that its in perfect working order,all the buttons work as they should.

WP_20130625_003[1].jpg
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    OT- What was the cost of the new Panel? Without the switches? Car Perfume ate up some paint on mine so i was thinking of replacing as well.
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I think it was for around 1450,without the switches.