1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The giveaway thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by anoop, Oct 10, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Soundar - I'll reserve some for you.

I've stuff available for more than one car, so anyone still interested can post.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I will take the rest. I anyway visiting Power Zone for a speaker issue this week.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Done Sir! Although I believe there will be still some more sheets left and I shall post on the thread if it's still available
  4. So, are we meeting at PowerZone this weekend ;)
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This also sounds good. :)

When did you come back Soundar? Are you also planning some ICE for your car?
  6. Let me know if you still have some after giving to soundar and ramjn.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Teky that's unfair :punch. You need to consider people outside chennai too;). Just curious to know what kind of material is it ?You have mentioned custom made, some kind of branded custom made ?
  8. I came back three weeks ago. I have ICE'd last weekend. JVC DVD hu, Infinity components and coax, and headrest screens went in.
    2 people like this.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sure Anandh and I believe there will stuff left even after both these guys get the work done.

Cinju Chettan - I posted it on the forum and Chennai guys were quick enough - lol. I'll consider you as well after the allocated quota for Soundar, ramjn & cvanandh expires. I'll do a door step delivery if feasible!

It's custom made to the specs required for export oriented cars. Not the usual Noise Kill or other stuff you get in the market. Only issue you don't get big pieces like Dynamat.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey hey thanx teky. I can collect it from you when we meet for the MEGA EVENT. Hope there will be some left for me:sad1