1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The giveaway thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by anoop, Oct 10, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Hi TFI-ans,

I am sure many of us have stuff lying around - stuff we may not need but some fellow TFI-ans may find useful. This thread is a place to post all those things you want to give away for free to fellow TFI members.

Let me start this by offering 2 Mon Areon car fresheners (I think they retail for 75 RS - the hanging on inside RVM verity) http://areon-fresh.com/products/mon-areon-air-fresheners/

Any 'active' TFI' members are free to pick them up from my office (near bommanahalli, bangalore). Please drop me a PM and I will give you more details.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Oh,I have lots..
    a 42 inch Samsung rear projection TV,which has a minor problem,a double image at times!
    an Akai VCD player/home theatre
    a couple of cordless phones(beleive they are not working)
    Lots of stuffs,which medical representatives give,I don't have space even to keep them,so much so that,these days I give them back to them,asking them to use them!(things like branded shirts,carpet,etc).I was even offered a M800 and a 5 sovereign gold chain,which I declined to accpet,telling them,that I can buy these myself!
  3. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have a FIAT key chain with old logo (blue one)...bought from U.K
    Too lazy to post a pic ;)

Rajeev
  4. @Rajeev: I would be interested in inheriting that from you!!! Lemme know if you can parcel it to Bengaluru!! I shall bear the courier charges :)
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I have 2 Punto OE horns (Hella). Who wants it? :)
  6. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes...it's urs...PM me your address.

Rajeev
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I've the custom made rear parcel tray with MDF which can hold 6*9 co-axials for the Punto. Interested Chennai TFI'ans can either pick it from my home or can drop it on the way to office.
  8. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Nice thread, let me dig up what i have :p
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Bringing the thread back to life - In addition to the Parcel tray which is still lying idle, I've couple of dampening sheets which were custom made available to pick-up. To keep it fair I'm looking to give this away for folks with 50 posts are more in TFI. So post here or PM if interested.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Wow Teky! I will take dampening sheets from you.