1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The First Hip Hop Black 90 HP is here !!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vj_v1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    LOL - And I thought it was Vignesh's Dirve - :)
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    YES very obviously if you have a vector file any tom dick or harry types radium works person can do it for you. this scorpion sticker is just the simplest of the job.
    you wont even imagine how complex and minute details job the radium folks here in India do.

just give the vector file to a good radium wala guy and he will do it in matter of minutes. the cutting is done by a computerized radium cutting machine, so its very easy.

Well guys i just simple appreciate the way you are modding your rides.

this way puntos will become very popular in india :)
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    46 days = 4600 Kms. Got my 90 HP first serviced today.

Actually visited the service centre to get the Brake Booster replaced (Recall- http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?3358-Recall-for-Brake-Booster-replacement), thought it would be easier to get it serviced as well since i almost hit the 5000 kms mark.

No Major issues.

- The glove box clamp had some problem, felt like the door/flap is hanging. Fixed in 2 mins.
    - Rear washer was not spitting water. The pipe under the hood came off, 5 mins job.
    - Rear seat clip was making noise when driving over pot holes. They did a jugaad fix by applying tape to the metal part of the clip holder, didn't hear anything while coming back home. I already had some jugaad in place before today (Put a small piece of sponge between the seat and the parcel tray which worked well too.)
    - I complained doors are hard to close, he that will get sorted out with time when the rubber beading settles down. Couldn't argue much.

Apart from fixing these, i don't think they did anything else wrt the service, he said all the liquids are above the required level. A quick wash and i was kicked out. Billed Rs.88, the invoice says Glass cleaner, door spray and battery spray = 80 Rs + Rs 8 tax.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  4. hello i spotted your car at vanasthalipuram and at malakpet
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Kool Buddy, thankyou!!! Welcome to TFI.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Concorde Hyderabad has been doing some proactive general (Free) Checkups. They were following up with me regarding my availability for the last couple of weeks and a mechanic showed up at my residence this morning for the Free check up. He just checked the Engine oil, fluid levels, Air Filter and Belts.

My friends Palio Stile was standing in front of my house and the Mechanic did a complementary checkup of that one too.

Pretty impressive.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    It really is pretty impressive that SA showed up at your doorstep & did the free checkup. This practice if used consistently along with no minor niggles (if Fiat can manage it) is the KEY to Fiat to improve sales.

Imagine, you do not have any niggles and have to visit TASC only for 15K kms duration service i.e. almost 9 months to a year. And when you go for a regular service, it has to be an impeccable experience. In between, such free service checkups at your doorstep would be icing on the cake. If only Fiat can manage this.......