1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The First Hip Hop Black 90 HP is here !!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vj_v1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thank you guys.

Hi Anand, Congrats on your RED Punt. Mine came with the Apollo's. We'll sure catch up sometime.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    My pleasure Vighnesh :cool:

Congratulations again !!!!!! :car

Hope the party :drinks planned tomorrow is still on !!!! :dance:dance
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great choice, welcome to TFI.
  4. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Congrats VJ... Awesome choice... Now i would call it a Black Beast for sure ;)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vighnesh congratulations for exclusive car. HHB 90HP looking so hottttt....

Even I got my BNW 90HP 2 days back. I did some mods on my ride, check out my thread in ownership review.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanks Pran, Ferobian and Kedar.

The party is still ON for sure, Let me know when u are coming.
  7. Cool man, all the best and hope to see some decent miles put on before I return. If you need help in clocking miles,let Kiran and Srikar know. Srikar will daily drive about 160 kms with his own fuel to eat ice cream ;-).
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thank you Kedar, your ride sure looks awesome. Gathering some inspiration from you i was looking at some Graphics that would suit my ride. Found these and thought it was kool.

Not a big Fan of stickers yet but i liked the one on the Hood very much and was researching if i can find vector files for that one.

Does anyone know if the regular sticker guys would be able to carve out the one on hood from the Scorpion image below or does this need special expertise?

Abarth_MrHallam_1_600.jpg

Abarth_MrHallam_3_600.jpg

54954232.jpg

Thank you Sir, I'll make sure the Panther ;) munches many miles return, Pending Long ride this weekend.

Srikar has been a busy person these days - Jumped 2 straight weekends with all his wonderful excuses. Met with Kiran and the others (Prasanna, Sagar, Lakshmikanth+ his friend, thats it i think) last Saturday, though they could not taste my 90 yet since it was already late that day and no one was in the mood with all the rain :). However, It was sure blessed by a short test drive by Probiker last week ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    WOW!!!

Vignesh your car looks beautiful. Congrats!!!.

It looks like a 3 door punto. Is the film for rear window different? Have you changed the tyres also?

Drive safe.

Kiran
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kiran, that photo is from the UK. There are no three door Puntos in India :p