1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Fiat 124 Spider is back!!

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by Sagz, Sep 28, 2015.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Spotted Alfa Romeo and few Fiat's including a Abarth Spyder in display in a shopping complex in Monaco during my recent travel.

IMG_4608.JPG IMG_4609.JPG

Matte color was looking smashing on spyder. 500 shown was the facelifted one.
    Ichimaru, Anup, Raaz and 3 others like this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @pabhishek

How about a TD and a review on TeamFiat of the Fiat/Abarth 124 Spider, eh, man? Come on, do us a favour man, would be :cool: of you if you can.;)
    pabhishek likes this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    HeHehe prabhjot, I will definitely try my luck if got chance to visit Italy ;) . More probability of getting a FIAT as a rental.

Till now only rentals I have got here in Europe are Corolla - D4d, Polo 1.0 TSI and a 1.2 i20.:troll:
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr

The Fiat 124 Spider's 50 years old, as a nameplate.

PS: FCA under olivier francois, the head of the Fiat brand globally, and fca's Chief marketing Officer, is making a big marketing deal of the 'historic'/'retro'/'heritage' nature of its brands and individual nameplates/models. They are doing this across brands, since all its brands are hoary ones very high on this quotient: Jeep's 75th anniversary, Dodge 'Daytona' (a cult Dodge musclecar from the late-1960's) editions of the Challenger and Charger, Alfa Romeo's singularly glorious history and backstory of design and racy-, and of course the entire theme around the 500 lineup of models as also around Abarth (another venerable old sub-brand.) etc.

IF fca decides, come the post-Jeep c-suv and b-suv launches (in 2017+2018), to continue the FIAT brand in India with the all-new Punto etc, it WILL need to play up its specifically Indian history, glorious in its own way really! Including the PAL 118NE: a model that was nothing but the sedan version of the old 124 Spider! The 1100, Delite, Padmini, Palio and Palio 1.6, and yes even the UNO (nevermind the bad associations vis-a-vis the failure to deliver the epic number of bookings due to the labour strikes in Kurla etc.)