1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Dream Comes True!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    The Punto finally chose me. We were lucky to get our Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion delivered on 18th July'14. I was in pursuit of this car since February'14 and after many tiring but hopeful efforts I got my car this July'14. I had a Honda Brio prior to this and I managed to sell it in just 15 months so that I can get my dream car. The pre-sales experience was fantastic except for the color choice. I wanted a red but could not get it as the last one in the stock was billed out it seems :(. I got the Tuscon Wine and I am rewarded with the envy it brings on the road. The switch to a diesel vehicle has been pleasant and smooth (I had suspected otherwise ). It is like the beauty breathes you in!!!!!
    I am really happy with the vehicle's performance. altAg8LJ-Gvg0wLK8e4Qc-2Fx2FHsxFpMOj6e64uFbYEug6.jpg altAhyVR0SjgOShevPkxCeIrUpMUZehCaxJeqYqXf54LUsc.jpg
    10 people like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for the new ride Dhruv!! Looks smashing. Why did you sold your Brio? Fuel costs or some other issues?
  3. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Thank you Abhishek! I had bought the car so that I could have one in the meanwhile as I always wanted a Punto. I had time before I could afford the Punto. Plus the Brio felt very light on the Highway( which is where I accomplished more of my driving) As soon as it entered the city I had to rev up the engine in the traffic because it did not give the desired punch to move ( may be I need to improve on my driving skills ). Also my parents and friends mocked me stating that I had a small college girl car. So I had to let go of it!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    :p . No one would be making fun now especially with punto's gorgeous and masculine look!!
    1 person likes this.
  5. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratz !! happy revving !:D
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Many Congratulations Dhruv for the Punto.
    Wish you niggle free performance from the car.
    Enjoy the Punto and drive safe.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest Congratulations Dhruv on getting home the Punto. The Tuscan Wine colour truly make the car look more gorgeous and drool worthy.

How has been the buying experience from Sky Moto? Whats the OTR cost? Do fill in the details with some more pics of the car.

One advice, Pls get the ribbons removed ASAP, they tend to leave the colour on the car.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  8. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

The experience with Sky Moto was good. I chose the FIAT Caffe at Koregaon Park. I ensured to be patient with them after the Red Color became unavailable ( It was with Pandit Auto though ). I preferred to be with them as Pandit Auto is horrible to be associated with. Overall I would rate them 8 out of 10.
    1 person likes this.
  9. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congrats Dhruv, What was the on road price & overall discounts you got.

TW color looks smashing. Wishing you many happy miles ahead.
  10. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very good choice of car and color. I'm pretty sure you're going to have a lot of fun too, unlike the bland Brio:evilsmile. Keep us updated. And welcome to Fiat, brother :)
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014