1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Dark Knight comes home - Story of my Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by dj.nish, Apr 13, 2012.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    HI Range is the best MID , But it should be wisely used , In high ways it will be very useful , because you can determine the distance you can go and come with the amount of fuel you have for next petrol pump, because there is no traffic and you can judge . but in city thats not the case you can be even stranded for hr which drinks lot of fuel.

After fuel warning the range will go off that mean the jet is saying give me food faster :) thats in all cars , but some times MID will show after warning also , i have seen in myn. but one thing is better stick to the needle or your mind saying on amount of petrol and average mileage of your car . thats good . for mileage checking you can use MID not Range :)
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Dj-nish, how do you feel the torque steer is?! :)
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Sorry I do not understand what you mean by 'torque steer'. Are you referring to the push back into the seat when turbo kicks in fully at 2200 RPM?
  4. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai
    DJ.Nish & SAShah
    Congrats on your Tjets! Happy mile crunching! Both the Dark Knight and the Snow Leopard look stunning!