1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The black beauty - cute HHB Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by cabhilash, Jul 19, 2013.

1. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats!!! Have a wonderful experience :)
    BTW what is that white colour dot in the front bumper?
  2. uno2linea

uno2linea

Bengaluru
    Nice one... I have booked a white one... expecting soon..
    BTW, Do you have 3 headrests for rear seats? This is the first time I see Linea 2013 with 3 headrests at the rear!! Any inputs on this?
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @uno2linea,
    plz start a new thread in introduction section and introduce yourself..And write a review on search for your new car and decided Linea and booking experience from the dealer you booked your Linea..You have booked Pearl white Linea??this is Linea 2013 manufactured in january..cars manufactured from april dont have 3 headrests at the rear..if you are getting BNW Linea manufactured before April,then it will having 3 headrests at the rear for sure..
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    beautiful. congratulations
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @cabhilash,

Congratulations on the black beauty. The colour as someone said looks majestic on the car. You must be itching to get behind the wheels isnt it? Meanwhile can you provide info on the dealer, the experience, the OTR cost and the accessories opted etc

Waiting for a detailed ownership review.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  6. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Wow, looks fabulous! No doubt to me that HHB is the best colour option for a Linea!

Congratulations and many many happy miles!
  7. Admiration Guaranteed! Congrats!
  8. vipinpradeep

vipinpradeep Amatore

malappuram,kerala
    congrats man....
    nice choice of color...linea looks elegant and sexy in HHB...
    happy motoring
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Hello Nadeem,
    To add another question , The spare wheel in MJD manufactured after April 2013 is a steel and not an alloy?Plus no middle headrest ?Does the beige interiors is light compared to this Black one ? and what else missing ?I am little disappointed if all the above are true :(