1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Beast.. The TANK.. My Avvy...

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Giridhar, May 31, 2016.

1. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Trilok Chandar
    Option 1: Simply reject the car. Have you paid in full cash or just booking amount? Even so get back the amount paid. Have you got a VIN alloted? This is not at all a good business.
    Option 2: As an alternative ask Fiat/dealer arrange a car from some other dealer for you and deliver on the committed date. You can go through the turmoils I had to go through during my car delivery last year Dussera in http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/bew...e-for-me-90-or-75-hp-booked-90hp.14846/page-7
    Option 3: As k dealer to provide an alternative at your home.
    I had taken test drive punto 1.4 then later was replaced with avventura for failing in their delivery and drove it as alternate car till my car delivered (for more than 2 weeks with fuel filled by dealer. My banker transferred money to dealer through online instead on age old cheque/DD mode. So dealer was paid in full cash :banghead:). Just yell at dealer and Fiat and don't be soft on them as they have crossed your patience limits. These people never change.

In my case Option 3 worked. But a sane option for you will always be no. 1
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn and @Rama Yes Bro, I know it is more than a month now. I have a good communication with the Senior Manager over there, he says he'll listen to whatever I tell since he has failed to give me the delivery on the promised date. Then I went in person and found that the whole of Chennai is going to get the stock of Fiat Cars only on 30th of October 2016 he claimed and showed me the details. He also said he was not 100% sure on this because FCA and their Logistics services have a problem within themselves. Where I felt these dealers cannot do anything. Complaining to FCA is also useless as they reconnect me to the Dealer where I myself can ask the dealer.

@KPR I'm really happy that I didn't pay full cash and just blocked the offer by paying 5K and after a few days they actually started giving a lot of pressure for full payment. I shut them up by saying "without seeing the Car myself I will not give even a single rupee" which stopped them from asking me for the remaining payment till date. Yes Bank Loan is about 50% our banker is calling us regularly and cursing them for not giving the car.

I even checked with Ramkay Fiat, Chennai they also have a June White Car in stock but no Exotica Red.

If I would have paid the full money then I would just take their display Car. But in my case it is just the booking amount which he said he will return me the same booking amount and I told him to hold the offers which he gave me along the booking amount where I'll take the delivery when I feel comfortable or when the Car arrives to which he nodded yes.

There are almost 50 customers here who booked the Car, never received the Car yet and few started paying their EMIs to their Bank. I really feel sad for those customers in this case.

If Fiat moves in this pace of irritating their customers in delivering the Car then FCA will lose its already remaining value in the Market.
    KPR and V. K. Pasupathy like this.
  3. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @trilok : if you can wait till the date committed by dealer, then it's not a issue. The decision is yours.

But my suggestion would be get regular updates from dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I'm now in a dilemma whether to get it in November or wait some more time to get it in January..
  5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Get it in November, as you may lose interest if the stock is not available in Jan, & by Jan you might even complete few hundred kms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Trilok Chandar

Trilok Chandar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Rama I planned to get in December and register it in January so it would be 2017 registered Car. And if I buy a 2016 car in 2017 I can even bargain for a discount.
    Rama likes this.
  7. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Wow. Did not believe my eyes after tank full of diesel. May be I have not noticed earlier. But got the shot now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2016 ---
    Here is what I am speaking about

IMAG2090.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  8. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Just completed a long drive with the new tyres Chennai to Tirupathi. Just one word to explain the drive. Wow:jawdrop::jawdrop::D:singing::joyful:. Infact I would say it was like gliding. Windows glass rolled up and AC off. I was able to hear only one sound, THE engine rhythmic music. Nothing else. No road noise. Actually I would say Zero road noise.

What a shift in driving experience from Good Year to Michelin Tyres. It was mind blowing:happy::happy:. Will not recommend Good year to anybody anymore. I would say it was total VFM with Michelin. Amount of happiness and eager to drive more has increased with new tyres.

The amount of stability and grip is too awesome. It was just like skating with complete grip at a higher velocity on a Ice road.

To say in three words it was Butter Smooth Drive. Thanks @Tornado for such a detailed guide on Tyre. You have enlightened me with more information on them.

Time take from home to Tirupathi.

IMAG2093.jpg

IMAG2094.jpg
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Same experience on my side but one of my tyre got a puncture at the junction of sidewall & tread. A similar puncture was found on my Manza's Bridgestone ER60 long back, at that time it was repaired using some heated powder. This time I got it repaired with traditional method of tubeless repair.
  10. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hello all . Completed 37k today. 49afab541a285c78d6b44b7456958559.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk