1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Badge Thread

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by sunswape, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Thank you all.

@Zenwalker

Pls check answers to your questions inline

Question:

1. Kindly pour more info on getting grill black. Did u buy new 1s of Active version or got it painted? Where?
    Yes bro. I bought the active version black grills and did a DIY
    2. Badges, sourced it off UK Ebay or what? Me too want to source it. Any help i can hope for?
    Got the badges partsworld-uk. Costed me 43.94 (pounds). Got the delivery within 8 days
    3. Cost of the vinyl work done especially the back side lower bumper part? Done @3M center?
    Vinyl work was done at 3M Care Care, BTM layout, Bangalore. I did the front bumper, fog lamps, Rear bumper and rear number plate. Costed me 3k for all.
    Dont remember the price break up. The customer experience that i get in 3M has always been the best. The guy who does the vinyl there at 3m knows what he's doing, so just tell him what you want & he will do it. (forgot his name)

@
    DRIV3R
    As much as hot the offset front number plate looks, it is illegal. :smile:
    Thanks bro. I know it's illegal but touch wood, no one has caught me yet for that. Even though my dad keeps warning me that you will get caught one day ;)
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @ferobian,
    Thanks for the replies buddy.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Check this out