1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Badge Thread

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by sunswape, Jan 16, 2013.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Grill option is good, I will put it there, but first let me get the mesh work done for grills. Thanks for the suggestion, it is worth going for :)
  2. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Ordered my Abarth Grille and tailgate badges for my White Horse from partsworld-uk last week and waiting for it to be delivered.

Just want to share that partsworld-uk are offering a 10% discount. Please use this discount code during check out. 98215
    2 people like this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I have got it customized as per my linking.

Have a look at it...

IMG02984-20120616-1244.jpg

This is how it looks on the rear...

DSC04666.jpg

This is how it looks on the front...

IMG-20130603-00314.jpg

IMG-20130603-00316.jpg

IMG-20130605-00325.jpg

Cheers... :up

Neel
  4. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    That is one uber cool logo Naughty.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks for the good words Linear...

It indeed is a head turner...

As it is people see a few Punto on the road... on top of it Cosmetic Changes in the front and rear profile confuses them and icing on the cake is this logo as they fail to understand which brand car it is...

Many times people come and ask me... " Boss!! Yeh konsi car hay?"
    and I am like...:cool:

Cheers...

Neel
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Naughty,

Please pour more info on the customization part of that logo? Very nice idea though. Looks very nice. But a different color combo for the actual P letter would have been a diff ball game
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Color combo is matter of personal choice... I never wanted anything to be looked Flashy/overdone/overkill on my car. I went ahead with the color combo which goes with over all look of my car...

Regarding the info on the customization... I will PM you.

Cheers... :up

Neel
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes mate, its a personal touch. No offense meant though :)
  9. ferobian

ferobian Amatore

Hosur
    Guys i need help. My Abarth badges were delivered today and when i opened to fix it, i found out something which was strange. The front badge fixes fine but the rear badge is where i have the problem. There are 2 pins in the badge and there are 2 bushes (holes) in the boot, so ideally these 2 pins should fit in those bushes (holes) but the pins in the badge are closer so it wont fit in the bushes (holes).
    Did anyone face similar kind of issues while fixing their Rear Abarth Badge? If Yes, then what should be done? Should i cut those pins from the badge? If No, then what do i do? I ordered from Partsworld-uk

Also noticed that the box in which the rear badge came reads packed 02/03/2011 and front badge box reads packed 24/01/2013. Can this be a problem?

Waited for 8 days and was fully excited to fix the badges on my white horse but this is where im at.:mad:

People who have installed Abarth Badges in their Punto's please help. Please check the image attached. I've circled the 2 pins
    Logo.jpg
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Closer by how much? If possible, post measurements of the distance between the holes in the body and the distance between the pins. If you do not have Vernier Calipers, please post a picture of the holes in the car with the pins in the badge held as close as possible, so we can work out a solution for your problem.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013